problem with gamut chainguide

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a Intense M3 with Hone cranks and a Gamut P30 guide and I am have a majorly irritating problem with my chainguide, it fouls on between the ISCG mounting bolts (which are dome top bolts) and the granny ring bolt holes on the Cranks.

I have tried the following solutions:

Adding a extra spacer for the BB, but that makes it too wide so the chain can fall between the BB and the chainring
Extra tighterning (still fouls)
smaller dome top bolts

I do not want to buy new cranks or chainguide, surely there is a solution to this but I am completly at a loss with what to do, can any farkiners offer some advice on what to do?

T-Rex

Template denier
This issue is "normal" fitting a 3 ring crank to a bike with a DH style chain device.

+2 for granny tab removal.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You could try flat faced bolts, which may provide just enough clearance, but I'd say that it unlikely unless you were to counter sink them a little.

I had the same problem on my bike (XT cranks/gamut guide), and it resulted in me grinding off the granny tabs. If you're handy with a dril/Dremel, try countersinking the (flat faced) bolt heads into the guide's backplate by a few mm, that should provide adequate clearance.