Pre-ordered Life Cycles DVD deliveries?

snowy92

Likes Dirt
I apologise if this is the wrong section, Mods please feel free to relocate.

When I pre-ordered a copy of the Life Cycles film through the Pinkbike store, as I'm sure many of you did, back in October, I was quite looking forward to my copy finally turning up in the mailbox, even when the release date got pushed back due to issues with the digital duplication.

It's now January, and still it hasn't shown up. After contacting Pinkbike, I discovered that the shipment of DVD's heading to Australia left on the 24th of November.

I was just wondering if anyone still hasn't received their copies, or is it just me?

Cypher

Likes Dirt
I rang up VAS entertainment (in Moore Park, Sydney) 3 days before christmas as a late present for my partner.

It came 1 day before christmas. Good work for the VAS guys.

Not your typical mountain bike dvd, but beautiful. I love the Saskatchewan part. And the Sin City inspired night ride.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Anyone else think it would have been a much more powerful image riding from Autumn into spring.

As everything turned brown and dried as he rode past I couldn't help thinking the anti mtb brigade will have a field day with this...

Interesting film and awesome camera work but...

Cypher

Likes Dirt
At least it doesn't have another mumbling interview with Sam Hill. Or those annoying sound bites from competitors who have just finished their race.

Refreshingly, none of the riders actually speak. Ok, the narration is corny, I give you that.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Anyone else think it would have been a much more powerful image riding from Autumn into spring.

As everything turned brown and dried as he rode past I couldn't help thinking the anti mtb brigade will have a field day with this...

Yep. I have to agree with this. Still, I enjoyed the heck out of it.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I pre-ordered a copy of this film way back in september on Blu-Ray, It eventually turned up the week before christmas..
I think the wait was worth it, as i had totally forgotten it and was pleasently suprised when it turned up at my door.

As for the movie itself, absolutely enjoyed it..
Beginning in the factory is a cool way to start, was not expecting it!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I pre-ordered a copy of this film way back in september on Blu-Ray,
Anything shot on Red should be viewed on Blu-Ray. I have Follow Me on BD and it's awesome. My copy of Life Cycles was an XMas pressie from a mate, so I can't complain.:cool:

dunndog

Eats Squid

Yeah it's reminiscent of the old Pepe le Pew cartoons isn't it, like another perspective on riding with a turd in your shorts haha
sorry just made myself laugh

Exie

Likes Dirt
Similarly, I ordered through VAS Entertainment website. No pre-order, just brought it on the site.

Order placed on 22nd Nov ....DVD arrived on 25th Nov

EzyLee

Likes Dirt
I got mine from Santa, he got the copy from TBSM.

As for the movie. Such a refreshing movie... no attitude or eliteism often found from the pro riders. Just pure riding in the environment. Back to basics, and it worked.I am looking forward to more films from these guys.