Post Your Roadie !

My first "roadie". Technically a ripping cx singlespeed, but goes just as well (if not better) on the black stuff. Its an On One "Il Pompino" frame which i'd been trying to get from both definitive cycles and on one directly for the longest time, when finally i found this one second hand on this lovely website, custom painted in the very colour i had originally intended to paint mine. Seems as if it was meant to be.
So far i've only contributed the theme accompanying tires and pedal cages, but more upgrades to come in time...
Was going to wait until i got around to taking some better shots before posting it, but since my seatpost, saddle and seat clamp were all lifted while i was busy enjoying a film at the imax, it might be a while before i get another chance.
Love this bike to death and recommend it to anyone. Fastest and most enjoyable bike ive ever ridden.

p.s- oops, probably should have posted this in the commuter section...

Last edited:

Girth Brooks

Likes Bikes
Nice bar tape! Have you got the shoes to match?
Yeah I do . I got them from a guy I met on a saturday club ride. We had just finished a grueling climb up to the coffee shop patio when he noticed my kit wasnt matching. Long story short , I got a wicked deal on some shit I'll never really use , but had to have anyways. Hopefully the kit will still fit when I'm fat , middle aged and riding a carbon bike worth more then peoples cars .

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Latest bike in the stable. Around 7kg.

It's beautiful, rides stiff but comfortable, is light and corners exceptionally.

Bodin

GMBC
Nice bike. Not being a roadie myself, are those wheels made by Lightweight or are they just stating the obvious in that they are lightweight?
LOL - it's funny, but, yes, the company name is "Lightweight". A bunch of matter-of-fact Germans, I think...

That's a killer bike. You'd want to be a killer rider or you're going to look a bit silly getting overtaken by people riding 80% less money...

toby

Likes Dirt
LOL - it's funny, but, yes, the company name is "Lightweight". A bunch of matter-of-fact Germans, I think...

That's a killer bike. You'd want to be a killer rider or you're going to look a bit silly getting overtaken by people riding 80% less money...
I can hold my own... ;) also worth noting that I don't pay RRP so the bike didn't cost me the same as my car.

Lightweight wheels by Carbonsports.... and yes they are Lightweight at 1.2kg for the set.

Last edited: