Post Your Bike Related "Arty" Shots - No Photoshop!

starship303

Likes Dirt
^^ i swear he is...
?

one more arty bike shot, taken last night (as posted in PYR). Not sure which crop i prefer.
Panasonic Lumix with 15 sec exposure in a dark underground carpark.
love that concrete wall...

Last edited:

will_morlz

Likes Bikes
Two sort of arty pictures of my bike frame and my helmet. And yes i do have alot of spare time on my hands. I probably used about fifty to about sixty stickers on both my frame and helmet. My helmet took about 2 hours to complete as i thought it would look better if i cut each individual sticker up, it paid off in the finish though.

dirtjump4life101

Likes Dirt
Two sort of arty pictures of my bike frame and my helmet. And yes i do have alot of spare time on my hands. I probably used about fifty to about sixty stickers on both my frame and helmet. My helmet took about 2 hours to complete as i thought it would look better if i cut each individual sticker up, it paid off in the finish though.

how did u get the helmet like that its awesome

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Some archives.

Just liked the alpineish scenary behind the rider utterly pinning it.

Just cool background I guess, shows how bikes have taken the streets and used a new sort of terrain to their advantage.

Attachments

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have a few but still more. i dont know if they are any good but meh might aswell contribute.
when jack crashed and the chopper came to take him to the hospital i decided it was the perfect time to whip out the camera to take some pics:rolleyes:

just thought i would get a little tricky. got the fountain in there:p

i can just see this labeled with "shadow conspiracy"

eastfield bmx track

and my avatar. i love my bike...

rgy1993

Likes Dirt
only photoshop used was cropping on some of the pics...
and im only 14 so their not exactly amazing..

ill admit i desaturated the last one of me on my old kona a fair bit though haha

grundy

Likes Dirt
i'm no photographer but i enjoy taking the odd snap:

here are a few (trying the angle where you look down the chain)...

I like how you can see the dirt on the chain, spacers etc.

A bit blurry *rubs eye*

personally this is my fave..

cheers, grundy