Post ur unicycle

my_bike

Likes Dirt
I'm going to my bomb shelter now. Soon you one wheeled failed attempt of a bycicle which you call a unicycle, will build a gigant unicycle and you will fail at riding it and doom the earth.

I don't hate unicycles, it's just because i can't ride one.

Matty manuva

Likes Bikes
Get up there!

Specs:
Built by Cog Bike Cafe
Frame:Gellie Custom
Wheel:20"
Height:12'
Pedals:Odyssey PC
Chains:Several KMC's
Adrenaline factor:9000

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
Get up there!

Specs:
Built by Cog Bike Cafe
Frame:Gellie Custom
Wheel:20"
Height:12'
Pedals:Odyssey PC
Chains:Several KMC's
Adrenaline factor:9000
How the Fark do you get up there????? Have you got a tall tree near your house or something :confused:

Matty manuva

Likes Bikes
I am waiting for photo's from other people, I don't have any on my own camera.

The roof of a suitably tall building is the best way to get going. There are limited places where I can ride it - clearance can be an issue (not to mention electrocution).

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
I am waiting for photo's from other people, I don't have any on my own camera.

The roof of a suitably tall building is the best way to get going. There are limited places where I can ride it - clearance can be an issue (not to mention electrocution).
So how's the weather up there??? :D Seriously though how many times did you eat it when you first had a go :confused:

Matty manuva

Likes Bikes
This is how I get on my unicycle. I just walk up the steps behind the wall (it is a grandstand for the sports oval) and launch from there.

Heres mine: KH24 w/Magura HS33s

Was taken from when a mate of mine and i got to do a demo as the sweep riders for the Mens DH timed runs on the Friday at the World Champs in Canberra earlier in the year :D

Last edited:

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
Fark you must have some strong legs and awesome core balance to ride down that trail, I was there during worlds and was thinking that even riding down it on a normal DH sled would be hard!

2 thumbs up for Unicycle Freeride. :D

Muniman

Cannon Fodder
My Unicycles

I've got 4 Unicycles
a KH 26 Muni with a Schlumpf geared hub, Maxis 2.7 High Roller and and KH touring handle and a Magura brake.

a KH 24 Muni with a Maxis 3 inch tyre and brake

a KH 20 Inch standard trials uni

and an old Nimbus 36 Coker.

But I don't own any bikes.