post up your bmx (s)

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've made a few changes since I got it. I'm very happy with it and might throw some brakes on in the near future. Got a few different sets of pedals I'll be swapping around too.

Spec list

Frame: toothpaste Sunday Wave 21"
Fork: Sunday Night
Hedset: FSA
Cranks: Primo Powerbites
Sprocket: Eastern Medusa 25t
Wheel/rear: odyssey hazard lite/tn cassette
Wheel/front: Alex Supra B/Premium sealed front wheel
Seat post: Snafu j-bar
Seat: Snafu dunbar
Seat clamp: Shadow Conspiracy new
Stem: Fit DLR new
Bars: Odyssey Lumberjacks cut down 1/2" each end
BB: Strictly BMX mid kit
Chain: KMC new
Grips: Aaron Ross sig. new

Enjoy.

kona451

Likes Dirt
leechie how do you find the eddie?
should hopefully be getting one in a few weeks
and how are the bars?
your bike looks really good

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Wasn't really a place to put this but seeming as this is the most viewed thread I'll put it here.

taylor-91

Likes Dirt
Birthday present came yesterday...S&M Challenger stem

brakes are off cause they were rubbing on the tire...back on as soon as i have a skinnier tire

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've made a few changes since I got it. I'm very happy with it and might throw some brakes on in the near future. Got a few different sets of pedals I'll be swapping around too.

Spec list

Frame: toothpaste Sunday Wave 21"
Fork: Sunday Night
Hedset: FSA
Cranks: Primo Powerbites
Sprocket: Eastern Medusa 25t
Wheel/rear: odyssey hazard lite/tn cassette
Wheel/front: Alex Supra B/Premium sealed front wheel
Seat post: Snafu j-bar
Seat: Snafu dunbar
Seat clamp: Shadow Conspiracy new
Stem: Fit DLR new
Bars: Odyssey Lumberjacks cut down 1/2" each end
BB: Strictly BMX mid kit
Chain: KMC new
Grips: Aaron Ross sig. new

Enjoy.
that is sex riding on two wheels!! how does that baby ride!!!
im drooling now looking at it mate, love the bike!!

Trailst4r

Likes Dirt
I haven't done one for a while.. so here goes. Fair bits changed.. finally happy I suspose.

Frame: Fit Eddie
Fork: Classic race, tree top
Bars: Sky highs, odi's, animal ends
Stem: Shaddow
Seat/post: United
Cranks: Hollow bites, hollow bolts, ti spindle
Pedals: Premium slims.. best pedals ever.
Sprocky: Shadow
Front wheel: Simple eject hub, alex rim, dt spokes, fit faf, simple hubguard
Rear: Wtp hub, gsport rim, dt spokeys, fit faf, gsport hubguard (Not pictured, giesha to 7ka in pic)
Pegs: Jpeg lighters
Brakes: On and off all the time, sometimes theres a gyro.
Mods: Majority of everything is cut or drilled or both.

Bit of a riding pic:

really nice :)
have to take some new pics of my eddie this weekend .. have some nice changes :)

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
if i was ever to run a topload i would like it to be a challenger, they just look so much nicer then other toploads. BUt since they are so hard to come by i would probably settle for and s3 or a race xlt

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Speaking of top-loaders, do they offer any advantages over front and bottom loaders? I take it that because all 3 are being produced, neither one is superior to the rest, right?

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Speaking of top-loaders, do they offer any advantages over front and bottom loaders? I take it that because all 3 are being produced, neither one is superior to the rest, right?
Funny story that, because top loaders actually do offer quite an advantage over front loaders.

You see it all started in approximately 1995 around August sometime, two blokes, yes, two, were sitting around a small bar table in the middle of sante fe, new mexico. littered around the table was a combination of budweiser, and coors light (somone MUST have been driving). these two blokes (whom I will name as jose, and pascal) are undercover agents in the BMX world, kinda like scouts for NBA and Pro Golf - i.e. they look for good up and coming riders, and in this case, PRODUCTS, and attempt to steal them and label them as their own. Well, jose got the inside scoop on a new stem on the market...

*swigs a gulp of coors* "well pascal, a little birdy told me that a new stem is gonna be sprouting up on the market soon holmes, something called a 'tarploader' or whatever. I dunno?"

pascal let his 3rd bottle of bud down on the table. he knew what jose was talking about. for earlier on that day, he recived a letter via pidgeon messengers (yes they have pigeons in new mexico) stating something about these 'tarploaders' and the advanges they have. the letter was mysteriously signed by 'coyote'.

Pascal leaned in for some beer nuts from the table, and said...

"that little birdy literally did tell me too, and it literally did run into my window on it's way out. i hear these stems are amazing, to say the least".

then, suddenly, briskly, amazingly, outofnowhere sprung a crazed man, who had no teeth, and mumbled "eres uh sampedth cuin" (translates to "theres a stampede coming!), jose and pascal could not understand his jibber jabber, and therefore reacted too late when a large stampede trampled its way through the bar, shattering all but one beer bottle.

How do I know this? You see, I was one of the animals in that stampede, a zebra to be exact, and I was the inspiration for Tom Greens cartoon in 'Freddy got Fingered'. So. there is an advantage, but only jose and pascal know, and therefore we will NOT know. God rest their beloved souls.

pryaz

Likes Dirt
That's hot:p
Really nice bike;)

pic updates soon - new pegs, hub guards, brakes and bars.
Hope to get pics soon