NSW Please delete

moorey

call me Mia
I've got a mate needing groupo, if someone wants wheels. Condition? I think nx cassette os Shimano freehub, and GX is XD. He'll be needing Shimano compatible one.

moorey

call me Mia
Man..... I'd love it!!!! I hate been a man of limited means!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I've got $250 in my bike kitty. Sell me $1000 worth of useful stuff for $250 and you're almost 1/2 way there.

fieldy

Likes Dirt
I've got a mate needing groupo, if someone wants wheels. Condition? I think nx cassette os Shimano freehub, and GX is XD. He'll be needing Shimano compatible one.

The cassette and rear hub are both XD so it must be a GX. I'm just unsure as they came off a complete bike and I couldn't load the specs. I'll get some pics of the rest of the groupo when I can. It's all in pretty good nick. The derailleur is pretty darn scratched up but it's straight.

moorey

call me Mia
The cassette and rear hub are both XD so it must be a GX. I'm just unsure as they came off a complete bike and I couldn't load the specs. I'll get some pics of the rest of the groupo when I can. It's all in pretty good nick. The derailleur is pretty darn scratched up but it's straight.
Lemme know a price. Would need to find him a cassette, but interested to hear price.

fieldy

Likes Dirt
Lemme know a price. Would need to find him a cassette, but interested to hear price.
I would like to keep all the parts (wheels and groupset) together as a package to be honest. The fewer separate sales I can make the better.

moorey

call me Mia
I would like to keep all the parts (wheels and groupset) together as a package to be honest. The fewer separate sales I can make the better.
Sure....it's your sale...and everyone bundles groupo and wheels together. GLWS

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Actually, the more seperate sales you can make, the better. At least in terms of the money you can generate.