Photo a day the 8th of May

entombed

membarrrr
After 3 long necks of Coops red I remembered I forgot to do something today.

Feeling these at the time, but hey could be the liquor.

Riding: Brad Kelly Dominating last weekends NSW state race. Did he triple the new off camber section?

Time: "Same time as last time I was here" Dug Black Ourimbah.

Reflection: Recent Wedding I shot for a friend. ISO 3200 yew!!!

Candid: Oi Rhys! "click"

Weather: Not into Landscapage, sitting on server from last year, my backyard. 2456 yo!

that took too long to do! my beer is empty :eek:
Have been loving all the other PAD's so far, keep it up yo!

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Bike riding photosesh in your back yard= Chris Benny revo cover. Except you dont need to hike for half an hour! Awesome shots, Steve!

RCOH

Eats Squid
great shots, esp the kelly shot.

flat brim caps are 'relax' t shirts of the late 2000s

hotazell

Likes Dirt
great PAD I really like the Kelly shot and keep looking all round the pic at the faces of the riders in the crowd , the weather shot is great too I wish I had a back yard like that.

Good one Stephen I wish I'd introduced myself I thought it was you setting up the flash at Ourimbah near the second last jump.

carbonboy

Likes Dirt
Dude!

while i was sitting here trying to think of something witty and great to write about your photo's, well something about the old landscape one.

I looked up on the screen to the 'tv' show you told me to watch just while some dude was getting his scrotum pierced!!!!! THANK YOU FKN MUCH for telling me to watch SBS you drunk photog bum, now were's the b00bs you promised???

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
OMG, loving the first two.
the second is brilliant!!!!!!

not to mention the other, which were really well done aswell, but the first two just stole my attention.

Cippa

Likes Dirt
the time one was a brilliant idea! keeping riding in the theme while capturing time! loving all the shots :)