Perth ride for the 4th October (Saturday)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Most people are busy/working on the weekdays so I'll make it a saturday again. (I think it will be on saturdays from now on anyway). If you'd like to come be at the trainstation around 9:15am.

Some of the guys in year 12 won't make it because they have their mock exams on.

Anyhoo, for those of you interested just post here.

Cheers.

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Sorry mate, count me out.

I was catching up on all the mail that i've received but not read to thoroughly over the past two months and found out that i have two FULL days worth of class on Wednesday and Thursday this week. Bummer.

Dan

Adi

It's my birthday!
Saturday sounds better - not a working day (for most of us). :) Gotta be soemone that can come!

Midget

Likes Bikes
27th Perth City Ride Photos Now Up

Lo all, all the pictures that were taken on the ride orginized by Adin (F1) are now on the net (60 or so photos i thnk)
Goto http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~ekb1988/ to check em out. btw the full size of the pictures (1280*960) are not up yet only the thumbnails and 800*600 pics are up for now tho the full size ones r bein uploaded atm so go check em out :D

all those pics there except for 3 were taken by me so enjoy

Adi

It's my birthday!
So who is turning up tomorrow,

So far its me, tankass (maybe some of his friends) and Karnage + mates, oh and Anarki

Anyone else?

Midget

Likes Bikes
yeh im comin adin
so its same place as the 27th ride at 9.15 dats kewl just gotta wake up cos my bro aint comin