Perth Peoples

G

Hey whos the perth peoples in here..

we should start a club 8)

G

:rolls: who could forget :D:D:D:D

whata rekon about starting a club...

Perth Mountain Bike Club..hmm has a nice ring to it dont you think ;)

lol

stooge

Likes Dirt
Perth Mountain Bike Club..hmm has a nice ring to it dont you think
lol, i dont think you will be making any club named that i think you will just be joining :lol:

Stooooge
"Ride On"

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
i may be going into the city this saturday (9th aug) for a street ride with the WA trials fellas. just visit their website for details.

i sure i will get sick of them hopping round better than i can, so i'll cruise off for some stair gaps etc in the city center.

also, public hols suck for me, i am at uni during them. but weekends are ususally sweet. i am hoping to go to Dwellingup with a bunch of riders for a shuttle session in a couple of weeks time. keep ya posted.

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
whens the next downhill round...
few weekends time isnt it 17th ro soemthing?

will anyone else be going tot aht

i duno if ill ride yet depoends if i can be bothered

dave

Likes Bikes
Hey guys another Westie here. Always keen for rides on the weekend. I am going to chittering on the weekend if all goes according to plan. what about you guys

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Yep the next DH is at Mundaring on Sunday the 17th. I was out there this weekend and there have been a few interesting changes to the course since i was last there. Flow is not an option at Mundaring. Eveytihng is choppy as, and the corners are blown out. I wanted to race but after going out there i'm changing my mind. Dwellingup is heaps nicer flow-wise.

Dave, are you goingto the Chittering DH course work?