perth dh/ northshore spots

fr33ridemtb

Likes Bikes
hey guys. Me and my mates have been riding downhill for a while and know of a few tracks(nannup,mudaring,gunjin,goaters etc)
what i was wanting to know is if any1 knows any sick northshore or dh tracks in perth that are not listed above.
If you want to keep it secret thats fine with me but you could always pm me the details??
My m8s and i are willing to help build and maintain the trails and we have a collection of dismantled pallets etc for building

Please help me lol;)

dj ben

Likes Dirt
there is gravel pits (right near goat farm) and there is gungens and also the dwellingup dh track

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
hey guys. Me and my mates have been riding downhill for a while and know of a few tracks(nannup,mudaring,gunjin,goaters etc)
what i was wanting to know is if any1 knows any sick northshore or dh tracks in perth that are not listed above.
If you want to keep it secret thats fine with me but you could always pm me the details??
My m8s and i are willing to help build and maintain the trails and we have a collection of dismantled pallets etc for building

Please help me lol;)
No one is going to hand out the location of their hard work over the net. You can join up below & get involved in the new movement.

phillywa

Likes Dirt
theres also a dh track in bickley but its a bit run down, when i get time off work im going to give it bit of TLC..Its a shame nobody uses it its got heaps of potential