International Pedal clearance - all flats

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item: flat pedals I don't like

Item Condition: most are new and unused, a few used once or twice but excellent condition.

Reason for selling: I have too many pedals that I don't like or intend to use.

Price and price conditions: $69.00 each posted.

Pictures: keep scrolling.

Crank Bros Stamp, large platform size. Never even took them put of the box. The axle is too proud for my liking.

20240328_105116~2.jpg

DMR v11. Again never took them out of the box. If the shape was square rather than hexagonal I would be riding these. They otherwise look the goods.

20240328_105135~2.jpg

Spank spoon pedals. Orange ones never used, maybe left the box for a few moments of admiring their quality. Black ones...I have 2 pairs. One set rode from the bike shop to my house, the other set (pictured) have longer pins installed and did 2 or 3 sessions in the local trails to try and like them. If they were squarish I'd be riding them, but again with the hexagonal design.

20240328_105239~2.jpg

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Quite a hoard of pedals. I think you need to revisit the DMR's, they sure look like they would work well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For 69er dollars you can judge for yourself. I am running dmr mag vaults on my 2 main bikes. These are very similar. Once I clear this lot, I'm going back on the pedal hunt.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
For 69er dollars you can judge for yourself. I am running dmr mag vaults on my 2 main bikes. These are very similar. Once I clear this lot, I'm going back on the pedal hunt.
Perhaps some Yoshi Chilao's? or maybe Renthal Revo's?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Perhaps some Yoshi Chilao's? or maybe Renthal Revo's?

Yikes! I'm going back to uni...anyone know how to fast track dentistry?

The Yoshi are still have those outside edges trimmed in. Foot is shaped like a flipper so it is wide across the ball and my pinky toe hangs off that style pedal. But the rental are nice and square. But $$$$

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
How many times... Daggas!

Super mega exxy but soooo good.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Be hard to beat the dmr vault mags, especially when they were going for 70 bucks not that long ago...

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
T-Macs?

Or the "Shan-T-Macs". I have a set of these. A little bit of axle in the middle. But longer pins have sorted that.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
AU$49.19 | Bicycle Pedals 3 Bearings MTB Polished Hollow Anti-slip Ultralight Aluminum Mountain Road Bike Platform Pedals Cycling Accessori

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
T-Macs?

Or the "Shan-T-Macs". I have a set of these. A little bit of axle in the middle. But longer pins have sorted that.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
AU$49.19 | Bicycle Pedals 3 Bearings MTB Polished Hollow Anti-slip Ultralight Aluminum Mountain Road Bike Platform Pedals Cycling Accessori
Are the TMACs real from Aliexpress? Can't be at that price can they?

$75 is very very low haha

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd say the seller either works at the factory or has a contact that does and whenever they do a run of these pedals (or whichever else people are copying) they just bump a few extra on the orpduction run and nones the wiser.