Parts Stolen in Doncaster (VIC) area

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
If anyone hears of:

- Funn mtb cranks w/chainrings
- Avid Juicy 3 rear brake set,
- Xt front derailer and front/rear shift pods

being sold in the Melbourne surrounds let me know as they were nicked from a garage sometime over the weekend (23/24th January 2010) in doncaster

All brand new still in packaging...

Thanks, Cindie

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
also found missing:

- a set of OLD (2001 ish) Boxxer world Cup forks - (partly seen in my profile pic ;p) pretty scratched up, seals leaking a bit...

of some concern as they were not in great condition and I think it may have been kids as they left all our tools etc and only took bike related bits (but left the roadbike type stuff and hybrid bikes (no not mine ;p grandparents) stuff alone. If anyone sees someone with red old boxxers (especially if they also have the above listed parts on their bike too) just check cos those forks are pretty dangerous as is...

thelankyman

Likes Dirt
also found missing:

- a set of OLD (2001 ish) Boxxer world Cup forks - (partly seen in my profile pic ;p) pretty scratched up, seals leaking a bit...

If anyone sees someone with red old boxxers (especially if they also have the above listed parts on their bike too) just check cos those forks are pretty dangerous as is...
Gotta love a fork with an in built time bombs to get the bastards back for stealing for you. :eek: