Parts For Sale (pics) (more stuff!)

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'll have the maxxis tyres, and im thinking of getting the cranks and the stem but im not sure.

but i really wont the tyres.........ummmmm maybe we could go jumpin at windsor or rabbit hill and i'll buy them off you? i dont no what easy for u?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
by the way people, this is a bike im selling for a friend! Lots of confusion! Everyone thinks im someone different to who I really am!

DJK

Likes Dirt
if you got the tension seeker, i'll buy it off you for sure. i'm in melbourne, so you can msg me on 0438019011 if you want to sell it.

LTR

the main bolt that goes onto the deralier hanger. Ring DMR and see if its replacable, cos the one i have has been rounded out.

LTR

Stuff still for SALE! I have put the names of ppl interested can you please tell me if you still are?

thanks

GT "Outpost" Cromo Frame + seatpost (Good frame for money!) $75

Planet X Forks in perfect condition (not bent!) (non disk) $100 (andrew?)

Azonic "Shorty" Stem with awesome orange pushi sticker! $50 (psycodh, mule, hardtailfreerider?)

FSA Pig DH Pro Sealed Headset bottom and First DH top $40 bottom cups worth $80 alone! (Adin?)

Truvativ "Freeride" 175mm Cranks (Hardly used) $100 worth lots! Adin, psycodh, hardtailfreerider?)

Truvativ Bottom Bracket. hardly used. (splined) $35 worth $90! 125phil

LX front deralier. As New. $20! worth $75

XT Rear V - Brake + kool stop pads and cables etc. bargain $50!

DMR Tension Seeker (needs new bolt) $30 Worth $130! (wonderllama?)

WTB Seat (bit old but light. good for spare bike) $5ono

Stx - Rc Hubs + Ritchey Velocity Rims + Black Spokes (good spare xc wheelset) $120 (psycodh?)

Sun Ringle Sealed-Bearing Pedels (replacable pins, sealed bearing) Worth $160 going for a bargain of $50 (chewy)

Maxxis DH 2.35 Tyres Never Used $10 each (hardtailfreerider)
Hutchinson 2.2 DH $20

CHEWY

Eats Squid
what type of maxxis dh tryes? i may want the front one. and sorry decided against those pedals..

pieno

Likes Dirt
still selling the part im interested in alo of it if your in melbourne I would like to come and see

Dicky

Punter God
questions questions...
frame size?
top of seat tube to centre of BB?
centre of seat tube to centre of steerer?
year model?

any idea what sort of cromo it's made out of... and how much the frame alone weighs?
and finally..... does it have disc tabs?

wonderllama

Likes Dirt
pedals, v-brake, stem, all 50 buck , will u sell em all to me for 120?????
and do u need to have the big fat bars for the stem or is it normal size???
i might pass on the tension seeker cause the bolt thingo, but brakes stem and pedals i want

msg me if ur cool with that
cya dude

LTR

sorry dude everything is sold !!

im trying to get this post deleted...