Pad viii - 16.5.11

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey All,
Yes its early, but I have been super, super flat out! Work has been insanely busy for the past month of so, It would seem all scheduled maintenance has come at once! So I have really tried my best to get new photos, but it was to no avail, I have some new, some old, its a shame, but I felt it better to post some shots from the archives than to pull out entirely. So here we go...

Riding Rick from fearless cycles, being followed closely by Ben, quiet and casual day of riding at Maldon

Remote Lighting James and his new bike-cycle.

Blur Kuala Lumpur International Airports small outdoor garden located in the satellite building

Couples The largest fountain in the The Jardin Des Tuileries, which leads you from concorde station down to the luvre, as such I guess its missing the couples, but felt it shared the same meaning

Long Exposure Hong Kong, a view over the entire city of Kowloon from a more than famous vantage point on Victoria Peak

Splash From Gunnamatta, technically he's not splashing yet, but we all know whats coming ;)

Not really happy with quality n stuffs but better to put forward something than nothing =)

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Nice Jase, very nice. I know what you mean by busy! lol

Couples is a standout for me, I like you're interpretation of the topic. Who said it had to be people!:D