PAD - 4th may

territoryboy

Likes Bikes
hi all sorry for uploading late had a big weekend shooting roadies and back to UNI today so here we go. Had to go through to collection a bit.

IMAGES ARE FULL SIZE NOW

Ride: Jessy Went riding the through the rain thredders oceanias

Reflection: some roady I shot from out of a car reflection in the glasses.

Candid: James green lining up for shuttle on stromers

Time: time was really hard, so i went for tim eaton at majura

Weather: canberra on a cold sunny morning on saturday before all the roadies got there.

same day 40mins apart

hope all like enjoy

dan

sorry for not being the greatest i didnt have any time as uni is a bitch with homework!

Attachments

Last edited:

david m

Likes Dirt
they are sick dan! you gotta go for a sesh + shoot sometime with the canberra crew haha. sick shots though aye.

james green

Likes Dirt
YEAH DAN!

there sick as! loving the one of tim! its sick! yeah like david said we should so go sesh the photos some time !

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
i love all your work, but for the first time, one of your photo's just doesn't do it for me.

weather. the photo doesn't capture the weather enough.
just looks like a landscape photo. but thats just me.
otherwise great PAD.

shame that photo took away from its greatness (for me that is)

i give it 8/10 rubber chickens.

territoryboy

Likes Bikes
i love all your work, but for the first time, one of your photo's just doesn't do it for me.

otherwise great PAD.

timbo, would these help? do these make more sense?

canberra on the lake on a very cold day with a warming sun.

canberra on top stromlo on the same day but 40mins late very cold wet u can just make out telstra tower

enjoy

Attachments

mitch_46

Likes Dirt

otherwise great PAD.

not really? it does capture weather. he stated that this was an image of "canberra on a cold sunny morning" therefore it is a weather shot.

well, i loved all the pics, expecially the first riding pic (not sure of his name but he was wearing blue and white tld kit) but where was this, Candid: James green lining up for shuttle on stromers?? didnt look like there was a guy lining up for shuttles?

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
timbo, would these help? do these make more sense?

canberra on the lake on a very cold day with a warming sun.

canberra on top stromlo on the same day but 40mins late very cold wet u can just make out telstra tower

enjoy
YESSSS OMG!!!!!!!!!! why didn't you enter either of them!!!!!!

if i could, id give you 11/10 rubber chickens, but then my scale would be broken.

DAN whatever your doing, your doing it right. i love all your work. (all except the other one. but thats only one ever.)

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
not really? it does capture weather. he stated that this was an image of "canberra on a cold sunny morning" therefore it is a weather shot.

well, i loved all the pics, expecially the first riding pic (not sure of his name but he was wearing blue and white tld kit) but where was this, Candid: James green lining up for shuttle on stromers?? didnt look like there was a guy lining up for shuttles?
the shuttle was the guy with the green bike. and i know it had a weather title, but without it, id just a landscape shot. neways. i did say that it was probly just me.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry Dan but the way you have presented your shots isnt doing you any favours visually. Oh and while your at it, check your water marks at the door dude, no need for them here.

territoryboy

Likes Bikes
Sorry Dan but the way you have presented your shots isnt doing you any favours visually. Oh and while your at it, check your water marks at the door dude, no need for them here.
I dont know how to post images as a full size image on the thread I have tryed may other times in post carnt seem to get it.

and as for watermarks its an identity if you dont like it tough cookies u never know where your images turn up even tho its only mtb forum.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sweet pictures. Your probably loosing heaps of quality not hosting them on a dedicated photo site though.

All you have to do is copy the url of your image into the image code below.

eg.

Remove the spaces and tada!

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

territoryboy

Likes Bikes
Pretty sweet pictures. Your probably loosing heaps of quality not hosting them on a dedicated photo site though.

All you have to do is copy the url of your image into the image code below.

eg.

Hope that helps.

are cheers man will do now

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont know how to post images as a full size image on the thread I have tryed may other times in post carnt seem to get it.

and as for watermarks its an identity if you dont like it tough cookies u never know where your images turn up even tho its only mtb forum.
The "too cool for school" ideal will get you no where dude. If your images are SO cherished then dont post them. Its only a Mountain Bike forum and you aint taking "spy" shots.

YOU have taken me all wrong ... I REALLY like your work, I have, on numerous occasions, had your shots as a wallpaper and I think your very a skilled 'Tog but a small dose of "sensible" will help you alot.

territoryboy

Likes Bikes
The "too cool for school" ideal will get you no where dude. If your images are SO cherished then dont post them. Its only a Mountain Bike forum and you aint taking "spy" shots.

YOU have taken me all wrong ... I REALLY like your work, I have, on numerous occasions, had your shots as a wallpaper and I think your very a skilled 'Tog but a small dose of "sensible" will help you alot.

pharcyde, I love every image i take, but thats not the point its just habbit call it a safety net or self promotion, what ever? i am glad you like my work so do many others and i am sorry but its habbit now from uni its what u get when your teachers drill it into you about your product and protection.

peace

dan