Pad 091109

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
don't flame me as I am a noob to photography.

Riding- Rhys hocking pulling an epic flatty at the goat track

landscape- er.... as you can tell I really didn't put much effort into this. Just a silhouette of the trees on the hill... quite a bit blurry as well:eek:

Food- early morning pancakes with ice-cream yum yum

Macro- family friends brought back this from Amsterdam and its basically like a pop out book, its flat pack and you push out certain pieces at certain angles and wallah!
they also brought me back a hospital bed version with the bike rider in it witch is also really cool!

its a bit hard to determine how small it is from this picture. this just shows the intricate and how precise this little doowakky is.

Free choice- I had no idea what to do so i thought the the halogen down light on the dinning table looked nice. it was a very hot night

C and C welcome

Last edited:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love the lighting in the food shot.

The bike dude is pretty clever as well, do you know if it was hand made?

powley

these things would have to be machined with some kind of ridiculously accurate CNC machine I think.

syko

Likes Dirt
Dude pretty good PAD for a noob :D. Best one i think is the free choice, i love the lighting in it

powley

Dude pretty good PAD for a noob :D. Best one i think is the free choice, i love the lighting in it
thanks syko!

the camera I have is pretty shonkey too, its a fujifilm s1500 witch isn't a DSLR nor does it have infinite exposure, manual focus and whole lot of other stuff you need.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet photos harry. I think noob should be upgraded to amtaeur. That bike this is tiny if you hadn't of
put the comparison there it looked like
it waS. About the size of a DVD case. Keep up the good work!

domtigani

Likes Dirt
thanks syko!

the camera I have is pretty shonkey too, its a fujifilm s1500 witch isn't a DSLR nor does it have infinite exposure, manual focus and whole lot of other stuff you need.
I love it when you talk camera ;)
Sweet photos Harrold.