p3

janjuc

Likes Dirt
my new lady '03 p.3

sorry about the picture, but that bike is wot i've got... i dont have a digital, but its the same bike.. parts everything..

specs r stock 8) , but most of parts r simular 2 a '03 bighit expert "simular" key word lol... but still i love those 100mm dj's and brakes :lol: 8"/6" hayes hydros

hrmm yer let me no if theirs nething that i should improve on.. eg chain stay, but i will get one soon, u tell wot u think i'll be happy..

Chilli

Likes Dirt
nice, i love P3's :D
yeh improvements to be done would be the chainstay and do something about cable rub so it doesnt ruin your shiny new frame
if you are slack like me and dont give a shit about whats covering your stay, then just get an old tube and cut it to chainstay length, open it up and cable tie it to the chainstay- works good

mattydownhiller

Likes Dirt
Chilli said:
nice, i love P3's :D
yeh improvements to be done would be the chainstay and do something about cable rub so it doesnt ruin your shiny new frame
if you are slack like me and dont give a shit about whats covering your stay, then just get an old tube and cut it to chainstay length, open it up and cable tie it to the chainstay- works good
yer i agree but it is sick looking bike im jelous

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
i know a lot of people with P3s and they all chuck chainguides on !!

good investment !!

brook u better not come up with excuses like im working or too tired to come to hursty or sumthing like u do. u better ride it like it deserves to be ridden :lol: just becuase u were vic champion.....

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet, enjoy the new ride... chainguide would be the best thing to get... tires that suit what ya riding too.

kranked

Likes Dirt
grips, chain stay protector and pedels, and some tape to stop the cable rub on the frame.

apart from that it is a beast, i want one for my DJ bike

a_harbour

Likes Dirt
The stock parts look pretty good so just do small things like chainstay, cable rub and grips.
Just "replace it when you break it" (or when it wears out)
- or upgrade when you need to, you will appriciate good parts then.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just get chain guide, dont change anything else becuse this bike is sweet.
btw how much did thing rig set you bak?

lotec

Banned
and some oury lockons :p hey your frame has another bottle holder mount mine only has 1...... not that it has a cage etached to it or anything! no, never, not me! bottle holders..... pfft

janjuc

Likes Dirt
$1700 as it is.. brand new, '03 run out, i'm not complaining :lol:

"mute" is selling the same machine 4 $1700 talk 2 him if u wont the same as me... or even better.. :) the add is in "complete bikes" lol