P3 from brisbane.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok, this is going in for Stumpy from lifecycle in bris.
most of the people in brisbane will know him, or of him, and he's got a slight problem.
cpl of days ago someone kicked in the door of his house and stole his new P3.
it's THE only one of it's kind in the country, and one of about 10 in the world.
main point of interest is the fact that it has NO serial #. none, zip nada. so it's not that it got ground off, it will be totaly smooth in the BB shell.
it is a pre-production model that he got from the trade show, and is also the only one of it's color. the color is a sort of greeny grey blue color apparantly.
i know this is a bit nebulous, but i will have full details tommorrow, this is just a heads up.
they also took a load of cd's, dvd's, a cpl of cell phones, and a shit load of puma clothing. so if anyone see's a strange colored P3 getting around, or any P3 for that matter, have a bit of a look. if the rider is wearing puma gear, just jump on them.
will post full specs and pictures as soon as i have them. if you think you have seen it pls call or SMS 0405 007 890. thats my cell phone and i'll replace the # with stumpy's as soon as i get it.
please don't bother dropping "man that sucks" comments in here cause i'll be the only one checking this for him and i know it sucks. please keep responses to sightings and information.
thanks in advance from stumpy for all the help to come.

Rik

logged out
I don't like to say this, but, if you do see it, don't bother thinking about police, just grab the bike. Unfortunately from my experiences, I've found the police will only ever use the serial number as the identifying feature, no matter if you can describe every scratch and dent, it's only the serial number that counts.
Thus, the lack of one on this bike makes things difficult, so have no remorse and get the bike back.
I know promoting violence is not cool, so if I've stepped over the line, feel free to delete this post, but definately note that no serial number = no leg to stand on in determining ownership.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as far as i am aware, stumpy has a certifiacate fo ownership to state that this is one of tem frames made by the company without a serial # on it. he also has arranged for the rep to identify the frame or bike if it is recovered.
good point in general tho.

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
don't hesitate... I promote smacking the living shit out of people if the chnce arises... even if you call teh cops, will they be there in time, that may have been your only chance to save someones pride and joy! I'm keeping my eyes and ears out and have informed a few other stores as well

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's gotto show up sooner or later...the person probably had the intentions of riding it..its one of a kind...hope he finds it!