Ourimbah Club ride day 13th July

AussieBen

Likes Bikes
Sweet. Apart from club membership what does one need to bring to catch a ride up?
Money?
Is a full face necessary?

jfinlay

Likes Bikes
Sweet. Apart from club membership what does one need to bring to catch a ride up?
Money?
Is a full face necessary?
The usual conditions for a club event will still apply.
MTBA membership or you will have to purchase a day licence, $30 for the shuttle fees for the full day and a full face if you are doing DH.

melonhead

Likes Bikes
Bugger. I read the club calendar and there was only a club XC race scheduled on Sunday 13th, so I went to Ourimbah today to ride DH but had to walk up the DH track to be able to ride down it. Would much rather have shuttled it. Does this mean that the club DH race scheduled for 27th July is a no go?

jfinlay

Likes Bikes
Bugger. I read the club calendar and there was only a club XC race scheduled on Sunday 13th, so I went to Ourimbah today to ride DH but had to walk up the DH track to be able to ride down it. Would much rather have shuttled it. Does this mean that the club DH race scheduled for 27th July is a no go?
Yes the DH that was scheduled for the 27th (Rd4) has been moved to the 17th August, this was because Rocky Trial changed the date of their state round at Greens Valley to the 26-27th July. Same with DH Rd6.
There was a post on the website a week or so ago, we are arranging the change the club calender.

melonhead

Likes Bikes
Yes the DH that was scheduled for the 27th (Rd4) has been moved to the 17th August, this was because Rocky Trial changed the date of their state round at Greens Valley to the 26-27th July. Same with DH Rd6.
There was a post on the website a week or so ago, we are arranging the change the club calender.
Thanks mate. That is good news anyway because I tasted the ground today and hurt my ribs again, so the extra weeks will give my worn out body time to heal before my first ever race.

Yo,
Just trying to find out when the next rnd (4) is? kinda confused on the dates that are posted here, FB and the clubs site..
Are we still on for the 17th August??

S.