ourimbah 28/3/2010

lucky13

Likes Dirt
there's a bazillion pics of the jumps in past threads dude... just trying a new perspective.

glad you like the pics though... cheers

lucky13

Likes Dirt
yep... she said you sucked :D

you can make up for it tomoz on my chopper at the pump track thing

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If I may be so bold to offer up some suggestions for next time Mrs Lucky takes some shots at Ourimbah.

• The ambient light in the forest at Ourimbah, is at best, terrible. Taking single shots closer to the riders panning with a flash will greatly improve the resulting shots quality.
  • The background used on Photobucket detracts too much from the photos being viewed.
  • Of each sequence, pick just the best single shot to be uploaded, saving the viewers (read:US!) the need to scann every frame Mrs Lucky took on the day.
  • Photobucket also has a feature to auto create the required code for direct posting of the images to here on Rotorburn. Making pbucket just the hosting service and presenting Mrs Luckys shots more professionally here on RB. Example below

Some fill flash on this one below would have brought out some of the darker spots and lifted the rider off the background.

Excellent shot below ..... in fact one of the best Ive every seen taken at this section of track. Very hard to capture the terrain in this chute and this shot has done just that. Steep and rocky!!

Perfect use of available light ..... very impressive.

Small edit for you ..... hope you dont mind.

Attachments

Last edited:

ccc 34

Likes Bikes
Hey Pharcyde, you have some great tips on getting the right photo, I will also try them, can you tell me how to upload photos onto my posts, I upload onto photobucket and can add the link, but I would like to post a couple of the better shots just like you have done below. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
ccc 34
If I may be so bold to offer up some suggestions for next time Mrs Lucky takes some shots at Ourimbah.

• The ambient light in the forest at Ourimbah, is at best, terrible. Taking single shots closer to the riders panning with a flash will greatly improve the resulting shots quality.
  • The background used on Photobucket detracts too much from the photos being viewed.
  • Of each sequence, pick just the best single shot to be uploaded, saving the viewers (read:US!) the need to scann every frame Mrs Lucky took on the day.
  • Photobucket also has a feature to auto create the required code for direct posting of the images to here on Rotorburn. Making pbucket just the hosting service and presenting Mrs Luckys shots more professionally here on RB. Example below

Some fill flash on this one below would have brought out some of the darker spots and lifted the rider off the background.

Excellent shot below ..... in fact one of the best Ive every seen taken at this section of track. Very hard to capture the terrain in this chute and this shot has done just that. Steep and rocky!!

Perfect use of available light ..... very impressive.

Small edit for you ..... hope you dont mind.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Pharcyde, you have some great tips on getting the right photo, I will also try them ..........snippety snipsnip!!
Firstly try not to "quote" posts keeping the pics, unless your point is related directly to selected pic.

Photobucket has a section which auto geneterates the required tags for posting on this kind of forum. Yoiu just need to copy and paste the code onto your posts and viola .... Rotorburners are amazed at your fotomatorgraphic mads skillzorz!!!

[IMG]http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=171216&d=1270715410

Attachments