our jump(s)

Inverted

Likes Dirt
I have to say these kids are about 10 years old. There parents should get of there butts and help them build something safe, considering its in thier yard.

As for the tank on the second jump at Lizard Rock, just another element to scare the shit out of you at whats got to be the gnarlest trail in Sydney. Mind you it looks worse than it really is, the jump that is.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2 smooth 4 u said:
haha you think like the guys that built lizard rock jumps the down ramp is a huge water tank somthin like 20 gallons i think
bahahaha 20 gallons........................not big
a 44 gallon drums are the ones like 1m tall and have a diameter of about 50cm.

talking volume, 1 gallon is 4.5L which means that 20 gallons would be 90 litres.

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i m thinking of just getting heaps of dirt and covering it and making a new and bigger one over it, it looks that bad cause we havent maintaineed it for about 4 months and we havent used it for ages to .

Rik said:
2 smooth 4 u said:
the down ramp is a huge water tank somthin like 20 gallons i think
With a bloody big dent from casing! that'd be a sickly sound to hear someone case that jump.
if u look closely youll see what looks like a few holes from some 1 s deralia haha

One Kill

Likes Dirt
It ok guys! Hes at the young and reckless age of 14, and has the money. I mean if he can afford a BB7, he can surly afford the medical bill! :lol:

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ReTuRn Of THe BOBo said:
Ill Pay too see them jump that :lol:
ok, how much will you pay ? :D i need money. :D
and we dont have that much money its just were spoilt and we got good deals, my bb7 was cheaper than alot of other ppls bikes alot!!!

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
ReTuRn Of THe BOBo said:
Ill Pay too see them jump that :lol:
noooooo, not bobo again, i thought we had got rid of him... :roll:

i would have to say the jump looks pretty pointless, but that step down to the crate would be fun for a few shots.. to build up some skill.... not complementing your jumps in any way through

Anthony!

Likes Dirt
UMMM :shock: A gutter looks more like a jump then that :shock:

I would feel safer going out into my backyard, open the gate, go out onto the golf caurse, and jump around near the t-off then jumping that. :shock: :shock:

I will have nightmares tonight :cry: