Our Farkin Movie

Rik

logged out
liek omg, every1 uses dat site but i cant b bothered sining up

How hard is it? I signed up, and now the password is saved, every time I click on a link it automatically logs me in, bargain! Plus they don't email spam or anything.

Dan

Likes Dirt
thats a good vid dude :) i think im gonna post my latest creation up here soon, i gotta compress it and all tho.

nice work

acrider

Likes Dirt
Nice video.
I recognize a lot of Ourimbah in it.

Just curious, (59 seconds into the video) have you seen many people clear that top ledge jump at Ourimbah ?

The landing looks sketchy to me and I don't want to hit it too slow and catch my rear tyre on the ledge.

There's really only 3 options.
1. Flat out and clear it.
2. Slow roll down both
3. What you did.

I am doing the same thing as you, hitting it slower, leaning back and hitting the next drop straight after landing. I'm not too confident with the unpredictability of this approach though.

G

people were flat chat at it claering th4e lot pretty easy. you just need to make sure u get ur line through the trees right and stay straight.

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
yeh. it was a pretty sketchy landiing but as long as you were straight between the trees you were right. I actually have footage of someone doing it on my computer.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
just looked at that vid guy good work hey i like alot, and that ourimbah ledge jump pretty much all elite where clearing it. so when do we got another movie guys?

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
i was gonna put one up of thredbo but ive found that ive been giving lots of footage away from our long movie so weve got to cut down on the amounts we put on. If you see all the footage that will be on our movie then it will suck. so yeh...