Orbea retailers?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Hi folks,

Anyone know who sells Orbea mountain bikes in Australia (preferably Melbourne)?

The links on their website seem to be a mix of road bike sellers, electric commuter bikes, and dead links...

beeb

Yeah, that's a fair call. That's why I was hoping someone distributed them but wasn't much for websites. :(

The Rallon looks damn good though. Nearest match for me is the YT Capra 29. Seat tube is really slack though. At least it allows up sizing by reach without seat tube that put you in the stratosphere.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Parramatta city cycles in Sydney is an agent.
Can't help with Melbourne tho.

Rallon is my next purchase.....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi folks,

The links on their website seem to be a mix of road bike sellers, electric commuter bikes, and dead links...
I sell them White's Bikes 309 St Georges Rd Fitzroy North 03 90771813 let me know what bike you're chasing. If you're after a Rallon limited stock is available for delivery in May. Will have a Rallon Demo in store for a few days sometime in May too call me or drop in cheers Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beeb

I sell them White's Bikes 309 St Georges Rd Fitzroy North 03 90771813 let me know what bike you're chasing. If you're after a Rallon limited stock is available for delivery in May. Will have a Rallon Demo in store for a few days sometime in May too call me or drop in cheers Steve

Cool, cheers! Interested in a Rallon frameset. Still saving money at this point but hopefully soon! Thanks for letting us know.

FYI - your website link from the Orbea website is dead.

Cool, cheers! Interested in a Rallon frameset. Still saving money at this point but hopefully soon! Thanks for letting us know.

FYI - your website link from the Orbea website is dead.
Thanks for letting me know I will get them to update it.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

Bam! What size Rallon will you have on demo?

Bam! What size Rallon will you have on demo?
Looks like the demo is small/medium will have it some time later in May for a few days drop me a line at the shop and leave your details if you want to see it in person will let you know when it's instore. Cheers Steve

beeb

Looks like the demo is small/medium will have it some time later in May for a few days drop me a line at the shop and leave your details if you want to see it in person will let you know when it's instore. Cheers Steve

Damn, any chance you'll be seeing an XL?

Hi folks,

Hey guys got my first Rallon in the door it's not a Demo so it's for sale, drop in if you want to have a look or give me a call 90771813 cheers Steve from White's Bikes 309 St Georges Rd Fitzroy North.

Hey guys got my first Rallon in the door it's not a Demo so it's for sale, drop in if you want to have a look or give me a call 90771813 cheers Steve from White's Bikes 309 St Georges Rd Fitzroy North.

Been asked a few times how much and size? Size large RRP.Rallon M10: $6799
Kashima fork upgrade: $477

Rallon M10 with Kashima fork: $7276