One week in Queenstown

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
Queenstown is an amazing place. With just 7 days to spare, including travel, we managed to get an awesome amount of epic riding done. Check out our trip, filmed entirely with Contour Roam: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/307230/

Locations featured include Skyline Gondola, Rude Rock, Zoot Track, Coronet Peak, 7 Mile and Fernhill Loop.

Music: 'The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth' by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like you blokes had a ball :)party:), some sweet trails over there for sure. Cheers for that..!

chonox

Likes Dirt
So you did it all on a pivot mach 5.7c with RP23 and 34s? RAD!

looks like you guys had a ball, I been dreaming of doing a trip like this sometime in near future.... do I mind if I ask how much did the whole trip set you back?

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
So you did it all on a pivot mach 5.7c with RP23 and 34s? RAD!

looks like you guys had a ball, I been dreaming of doing a trip like this sometime in near future.... do I mind if I ask how much did the whole trip set you back?
I did indeed - the bike is an absolute workhorse!! Two weeks after this trip I raced a 24hr on it. Couldn't ask for anything more in a bike.

This trip probably cost about $1500. Direct airfares with baggage were about $650, accommodation was about $250, lift pass $150, shuttles $50, misc costs like taxis maybe $100, rest spent on food and drinking! You could definitely do it a lot more budget if you wanted.

QBT

Queenstown Bike Taxis
Snowing pretty hard out in Queenstown today. I'm currently working on packages for next summer, gondola, shuttles and accommodation included. Should be ready in the next week. Got some sweet rates for Oct/Nov to kick the summer off too! Will re post soon!

Jono, Queenstown Bike Taxis

QBT

Queenstown Bike Taxis
Here we are folks: http://www.queenstownbiketaxis.co.nz/queenstown-packages/ All fully flexible, so let me know what you like/don't like and we'll tweak it until it's perfect!

Together with Pinewood Lodge, QBT is offering 20% off for groups of 4 or more riders during October & November 2013. This applies to Pinewood accommodation packages only, must be booked and deposit paid by 26th July. Tell your mate and get in quick!