OMFG - Old MTB Farts Gathering

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Is anybody still interested in doing something with this?
How about the weekend after Easter, say 30th April? (Is there something else on that weekend?)
Somewhere in central Vic?
I put a vote in for Bendigo.
Cheers
MH

troublemaker

Likes Bikes
Hey BM IS THERE ANY MORE RIDE DAYS FOR THE OLD FOOLS IN nsw?
Hi, I'm just startin to get some legs back after being off bike for a long while, would like to know if this is open invitation as I'd like to bunch ride again for some fuelling of the fire. If so when & where is the next in Syd.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Hatter are you in Bendigo? if so would be great to head up there one day, never ridden MTB around Bendigo way.
Yes, I`m in Bendigo, but still learning where all the trails are. I do most of my ridding out the back of Epsom (dirt starts about 30 metres from my front door). Lots of moto trails that are fun as well as some secret littles bits of single track of my own.
There is also a (not very well) marked trail called "The Bendigo Bushland Trail". It goes for 65km around the edge of Bendigo with a huge variety of terrain. Tried to do it twice by myself and got completely lost for over 3 hours (note to self....get a bloody GPS).
PM me if you want to hook up for a ride.
Cheers
MH

What Happened

Did this concept get off the ground? Are you guys still getting together for a ride ?
I certainly qualify, and would be interested.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Hmmm. Seems that this thread is coming back from the dead.
OK, enough piss farting about.
Bendigo (because that`s where I am) or somewhere near Melb (like Yarra Trails or Lysterfield)?
Open to suggestions for a different venue.
Digitalhippie, you still floating about?
Cheers
MH

I qualify

Hey, I'm 60 so I definitely qualify and I don't care where it is as long as there is sufficient notice.
I just want to ride with some like minded people.