Old School Bombers

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
I don't think I understand?
It's an appreciation thread, someone is proud of their old school Marzocchi forks and rightly so, Marzocchi made some damn fine forks up until 2003 then things kind of went off the rails a little in my opinion.

You have a damn fine collection there, hold on to them for as long as possible.. May I ask what bikes have the privilege of sporting these forks ?

I ran a set of 02/03 Marzocchi's as recently as a year ago and they worked just as great then as the day they came out.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Wow mate those are awesome, such a mint collection and they all look in fairly good nick as well.

I remember seeing people doing northshore in 01 riding the Z1's and thinking "fuuuuuck those are nice." It reminds me of a thread on here in 03 about long travel single crowns. I think the general consensus was that it wouldn't work - look at us now in 09, 180mm travel crowns with a normal steerer!

I love the look of the replaceable arch, looks soo good. You willing to sell any of them or building the collection?

What you need is a set of Monsters :)

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
those are some sick forks. always was a fan of the older Marzocchi forks. dont know where they went wrong, but somewhere they did

mad greek

Likes Dirt
My nephew is riding on my old 2000 Junior T's that I had off my old FSR and he loves them. They're only 5" travel forks but they're one of the plushest I've ridden on so far.

I love the old Marzocchi stuff. After I stopped riding then came back into it I haven't yet found a fork that Marzocchi have made thats comparable to what they had back then. The 888 comes very close, but not quite..

Cheers,
Theo

Turner_rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not sure this Bomber appreciation thread really belongs in PYR or not but I'll add a photo of a few of my old Bombers.

Attachments

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I'm not sure this Bomber appreciation thread really belongs in PYR or not but I'll add a photo of a few of my old Bombers.
Oh..................my.......................GOD............. that is fukn amazing!!!!
You looking to sell any of those or just keep up hanging up somewhere?

Turner_rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You looking to sell any of those or just keep up hanging up somewhere?
Those are all in boxes at the moment along with a few other Bombers.

From memory I have 8 others on the wall at the moment and 3 on bikes.

Currently none of mine are for sale, but if I get better ones I may let one or two go in the future...

indica

Serial flasher
Love the old bombers.
I had early Junior T's ... 4 inches of dh madness they were ....
They were great, kept blowing seals, no adjustment ....

Bent them on a 12 ft drop ... aahh those were the days.