Old Bathurst Rd Vid (includes Road Gap)

tim_89

Likes Bikes
sik vid...i used to go their every weekend until it became washed out and i broke my leg. But how is the track goin now? any maintenance being upheld to track at all? anyway sik footage and love the stack of the pallet drop!! why did he take in so much speed! that drop juat needs a roll in from 2-3 metres away.

cheers

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Went out last weekend and the tracks in a pretty bad state, even for OBR. and to top it all off there's some moto riders ripping out rocks on their way up the escarpment. Like 200m of slow land slip forming about half way down. Thanks for making the road gap look doable though... Might just hit it this weekend......

dukemasterpro

Likes Dirt
More Speed! Less Brakes!

Yeh, great to see how easy the road gap is!

Maybe if I learn to use the brakes then I'll be able to progress to that from the pallet drop.

Isn't OBR fun? Love it! A first time for everything as they say.

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh looks great man. Nice road gap up there. Its a nice short vid.
Nice work.
Cheers Andrew

nik_1974

Likes Dirt
Nice vid. I grew up that way, if only we had these bikes back then. Don't think the old cyclops BMX would have held up :D

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
Sick vid man! You guys are smashin that gap! I got some old footage of the very first attempts at that OBR road gap, from the day after we put it in, in the rain and all! PM me if ya want any of it. See you up there!
Manik! :cool:

scblack

Leucocholic
tim_89 said:
anyway sik footage and love the stack of the pallet drop!! why did he take in so much speed! that drop juat needs a roll in from 2-3 metres away.

cheers
'Cause he's a pom! :D

hahahahaha, but by christ he rides a damn good bike! :p