Ohh Snap! Diamo pic

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prepare yourself for the flaming, dudes on this site wont like the whole 'NO mountain bikes' thing.....I dont mind though.

Jumps look sweet btw.

Ryan

Radministrator
Prepare yourself for the flaming, dudes on this site wont like the whole 'NO mountain bikes' thing.....I dont mind though.

Jumps look sweet btw.
I think the "Quote" button attached to your posts is actually a mis-labelled "Destroy thread in a raging holocaust of stupidity" button...but here I am clicking on it anyway...

Diamo are probably the best known set of BMX trails in Australia.

Bazza is a mountain biker.

He is pointing out the fact that the BMX riders who built Diamo are sick of people going there and trashing the place and not digging, people they perceive, in particular, to be mountain bikers and people on 50's.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as I loved riding those trails, I'm gonna respect what the locals are saying. I wouldn't like to be on the other end of an argument with those guys. I'm gonna miss that place...

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I think the "Quote" button attached to your posts is actually a mis-labelled "Destroy thread in a raging holocaust of stupidity" button...but here I am clicking on it anyway...
bahaha.... aah haha....

thats a classic photo, bowzaa much better than the shit scrawled all over the trees at the DJs nearest me...

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
Here we go all, enjoy!
Thanks a load to those that made people put this up
Damn, first time i went there was with you scotty and fouldsey and had a mad time, Diamo are mad jumps too bad someone stuffed it up for the rest of us.

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Diamo are probably the best known set of BMX trails in Australia.

Bazza is a mountain biker.

He is pointing out the fact that the BMX riders who built Diamo are sick of people going there and trashing the place and not digging, people they perceive, in particular, to be mountain bikers and people on 50's.
Cheers ryan your completely right but i'm bowzaa not bazza:p
Lol i gotta another pic for you boys courtesy of melbourne riders.

Btw diamo is go home go big style now, locals have put in a heap of effort

tommydh12

Likes Bikes
I'm quessing were talking bout diamo's in diamond creek. If you rock up with a couple of mates with ur mtbs and help some of the bmx riders fix and build some jumps, they will give you some respect and you will have a good time riding with them. But expect to get F**k on if you rock up case a few dj's and just leave! if you screw the jump up fix it.

It's the stupid non thoughtfull mtb riders that just rock up and destroy jumps that bmx people have built and just leave it up to them to fix. Its thoughs poeple that have rewiend the respect that bmx riders had for mtbs riders!!

now the good and rexpectful mtbs that have help build and fix dj there will always feel uneasy riding there as you never no when a mob of bmx are gonna rock up and tell you to get f**ked!!

cheers tom

Last edited:

stacka

Likes Dirt
Ohh, that's brave of you to say man...
i second that............another point is that almost all of the bmx riders that ride there run rings around us mtb folk. i mean shite, i often go there intending to ride but instead end up spending a day watching guys like gul pull ridiculous tricks.

shame they are so negative coz of a few stereotype mtb douche bags. everytime ive been there, im happy to help fix case dents and stuff.

also, crookers, as our local resident diamo mtb biatch...........any chance of patching up the relationship?

CrookS

Likes Dirt
ZAcky being the diplomat i am i have sussed the situations and the guys that took over from our (shaggs and myself) are westy scummers and have really no idea on life. I will soon be down to sort it out and will find if you lend a hand and throw down to show you will give it ago and not be a smart arse little dickhead (like so many seem to be these days)

As much as i pay them out i do know one of these blokes well and he has told me some MTB guy came down and was trashing the jumps and left them in a poor state. Thats whats brought it on.
Also they have done awesome work down there and have built everything up and out
Moral is if your a dickhead and think your better than bmxr's (true or not) dont go down

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dont blame them one bit. so much effort for such sick trails. although i must say i wouldnt mind goin there one day wen there are some sick locals down there just for a spectatle cos there is sick riders down that way.

live on diamo!

awww so cant wait until l build my dj's & trails,
Coz its gonna say STAY THE F@$K OUT BMX'ERS, MTB'S ONLY!!! :p
Go ya farkin mtb's.
MTB'S for life.
:D

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
that sucks they've had to do that.

you reckon it'd help if you went without a bike and offered to help out. say you're an MTBer, so you can't ride, but really want to just help out at the trails. you never know, they may end up being happy for you to ride, if they know you respect the trails, and don't want to ruin them.

This isnt necessarily directed at you bowzaa, as it sounds as though you are a regular, but maybe the other guys here that have ridden them but have remained quiet and not involved themselves. I know if i go to someones trails i try to offer to help out on anything they are working on.

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as much as you guyz say it, it isnt gonna take back wat lil s***s hav done to the guyz trails, happens everyday without fail, trails are ruined cos lil kids are just stupid!
then again lil kids cant always be to blame, i use it in a metaphoric kind of way to, for people who just trash them and act like lil kids.

just let it be a lesson to everyone to always lend a hand and thank god that we may be blessed with such trails