NSW State Round 1 Thredbo

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stoked with my two pictures.

All of them are great, thanks heaps. I'm sure all of the riders appreciate your work.

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Great Pics
The new camera going well with some help with the person behind it or a LOT
Love the shots looking DOWN at the village
Cheers Neil

hotazell

Likes Dirt
Great Pics
The new camera going well with some help with the person behind it or a LOT
Love the shots looking DOWN at the village
Cheers Neil
Hi Neil,

Thanks but I wasn't really happy with my shots from the weekend. I was battling keeping the focus on with 3d tracking but eventually sorted it mid arvo Sunday so the next lot of pics will be a lot better. I'll start using the external flash next time. Your pics were great. The shots looking down at the village were trying to be arty but it was difficult catching the rider in the right place. see you on the hill.

Brian

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Hi Neil,

Thanks but I wasn't really happy with my shots from the weekend. I was battling keeping the focus on with 3d tracking but eventually sorted it mid arvo Sunday so the next lot of pics will be a lot better. I'll start using the external flash next time. Your pics were great. The shots looking down at the village were trying to be arty but it was difficult catching the rider in the right place. see you on the hill.

Brian
Mate you got the 3d working nice and got a great pic of my son there is so much to learn a thousands of diffent varences
I think DH riders get pleanty of good pics people using very expenisive equipment mate I just started
the dark side XC cant get a pic of my self did a 4hr 7 laps plenty of photographers but no one will put the time in to give the pics out except Pharcycle when he is there.
Yer that shot look real tough
Thanks for posting the pics Brian

Cheers Neil