NSW FREERIDE RND 2 .. 24th-25th july 2010

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
cash prizes!! fark yeah nice work jonesy!! so keen to hit up the 60 footer again so much fun on the weekend hopefully we get sum numbers this time! track is looking and riding a treat for anyone that was woundering

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
"Sullivan Films" filming with Josh Smith

Will be there on sunday filming with Josh Smith :)

Looking forward to it as it is the first freeride event I have been to in Australia been to many BMX,MTX and DH events

Hopefully will be a great day out :)

Cheers

JackBaker

Likes Dirt
big thanks to anyone that was involved in putting this weekend together, it was another great comp with a rad atmosphere, if you didn’t come today you missed out !!!!

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Filming and kurrijong freeride cousre

Wooo what awesome day it was ! Pretty much one of the best days filming ever and I only had an old camera !

Much better than I though for sure great course ,very well run and great people/rider's but where is everyone ????

This slope style/free ride course is the best in Australia and could rival in the future any in the world !
Stay tuned for the edit of round 2 of the free ride state round hosted by wsmtb.com

I am really not sure why there are so few numbers for these events its only 1 hour or so from Sydney city !
From now on, I am supporting this bike park 100% and it is what I have been looking for for many year's.
In the near future I hope to work with Pyley ,Boof and other's to promote this park
in NSW ,Australia and then the world.
Stay tuned for more in this subject and I hope to have a super long cable cam set up before the end of the year:)

So come on people get out to the next round even if yr an average rider or just to spectate:)
Hopefully I can get great riders like Alan hepburn and others to compete aswell.

Thanks for your time Christian

sullivanfilms.com coming soon!

boney

Likes Dirt
I had heaps of fun out there taking photo's... too chicken to ride this time but I am planning on it next time....

I am still working through the pics and will put up a link to an album asap....

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a great day, had heaps of fun. I was mad stoked
on the biggest air win but hopefully I can l
improve on my run next time andhopefully my bike won't be as shit by next time. Thanks to everyone involved, heaps keen to see
some pics and vids.

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
sullivan films kurrajong frreeride vd3o

I am just about finished the video from round two .

From now on I am sponsoring all event's at the course thru my Company "Sullivan Films"

I am also freelance film production/motion grahpics as well.

Cheers Christian

pyley

NSWMTB
WiLL HAVE ALL RESULTS UP TONIGHT AFTER LOOSING THEM FOR A FEW DAYS DUE TO BEING MALE.... will hopefully have some pice up too....

stay tuned for more info.......

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Nice one dude !
Hayley got some great photo's I told her to see them in to revolution magazine :)

Give you a call tomorrow discuss some future contests/filming

Cheers Christian