.:ns project:. Update 16/10/08

Likes Dirt
Anways, sitting at home suspended... bored decide to make a progress thread like U.D.O's.

blue - What have bought and currenty waiting on Aus Post.

Red - Going to order shortly

Black - I Have

Frame - Green 07 capital Blue 08 capital
Fork - Manitou sherman jumpers @ 80mm
Headset - Tioga
Stem - Areal Eastern Deseptikon
Handlebars - Pro taper 2'' NPJ Wondabra lights
Leaver - colony
Grips - Scotty Cranmers
Bar-ends - Eastern bars ends + grip stops
Saddle - Federal
Post - Macneil
Rear Brake - Snafu astroglide w/ snafu mobeus gyro
Cranks - Demolition w/ Ti spindle and Ti bolts
Chain - KMC superlight
Sproket - Stolen engagment ring Eastren madusa-light
Pedals - left = fly, right = welgo mg1
Rims - A-lab
Front Hub - Quando 20mm
Rear Hub - proflie Ti driver + bolts
Spokes - DT
Tyres - Maxxis Holly rollers KHE mac 2's

Weight - atm its freckin light

EDIT: just got this new stuff, farkin hell my Ti spindle is hollow!!

Last edited:

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Looks pretty ghetto. Be careful with that stem, my friend had one that weighs like 45kgs and it cracked on the face plate.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Have you bent those cranks yet?

I've bent two sets.. and im not a hard rider at all.

Looks hot though.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anways, sitting at home suspended... bored decide to make a progress thread like U.D.O's.
YAY, i get credit :D

got sick of chainless i see so your buying a new frame.

Matt said that you said to him its like 10 kg, and your aiming for 9kg. go for it :D but don't sacrifice to much strength though, because knowing what you do you'll brake anything fragile. :D

And to the people saying "cut down the steerer", he's just sacrificing a bit of looks for a good fiting bike.
I'm 6'4" and i'm going to be running 3cm maybe 4cm of spacers under my stem so the bike feels nice under me, and i know there is going to be people that will be saying "get rid of those ugly spacers".
but i'd rather the bike fit me and look a wee bit ugly rather than running no spacers so it looks FuLLie 5iCk H3Ct1c and having a bike that doesn't fit.

colourclassic

Likes Dirt
Looks pretty ghetto. Be careful with that stem, my friend had one that weighs like 45kgs and it cracked on the face plate.
:rolleyes: Pretty ghetto, especially with that swimming pool in the background and all...

Bike looks fly. Just cut that steerer, and lower the forks. 50mm travel FTW!

classclown

Likes Dirt
I was talking about the bike not his backyard.
yeh but if he was going for a ghetto look correct scenery or landscape is a must lol thats what makes a photograph. But bike looks mad like colourclassic said lower forks and cut steer and you'll have a really bad ass bike on your hands!
how she ride?

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looking good ben!

You know alisdare? The guy i always ride with? Yeh he is buying the same bike as me:mad::mad:

We should go to elsty for a good sesh soon!
My brother has nearly finished his new bike so we will be there quite often.

Cheers

Nick

howie_two4

Likes Dirt
Why not go the 09 Capital? 2.09kg for a fully cromo frame, thats pretty light. And they come in some pretty hectik colours...

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YAY, i get credit :D

got sick of chainless i see so your buying a new frame.

Matt said that you said to him its like 10 kg, and your aiming for 9kg. go for it :D but don't sacrifice to much strength though, because knowing what you do you'll brake anything fragile. :D

And to the people saying "cut down the steerer", he's just sacrificing a bit of looks for a good fiting bike.
I'm 6'4" and i'm going to be running 3cm maybe 4cm of spacers under my stem so the bike feels nice under me, and i know there is going to be people that will be saying "get rid of those ugly spacers".
but i'd rather the bike fit me and look a wee bit ugly rather than running no spacers so it looks FuLLie 5iCk H3Ct1c and having a bike that doesn't fit.
it has nothing to do with it fitting or what ever it is so that mtbs can do turn downs, that is the main reason steerers should stay un cut!!!!