Northern Beaches

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Best bet is to stick with oxy, there's plenty there to keep you interested, red hill n surrounds usually involves some pedalling, trekking and pushing... Although, I haven't been there in quite some time :):)

morticus

Likes Dirt
The more the merrier.
This is why i love the mtb community over other sports. Who cares how good/bad you are, just get on your bike and come rip it up. Cant wait to come down and see what oxy has, might give Swansea a go this weekend though.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is why i love the mtb community over other sports. Who cares how good/bad you are, just get on your bike and come rip it up. Cant wait to come down and see what oxy has, might give Swansea a go this weekend though.
What's at Swansea if you don't mind me asking? DH/Freeride/Dirt Jumps/XC? (PM me if it's not a legal trail). I'm up in Belmont pretty much every 3rd/4th weekend from Sydney...keen to check out what's around up there!

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BTW I'd be keen to hook up a ride with you guys at Oxy...can't make this saturday but another time!

I'm running low on friends riding DH...they have all lost their balls and don't ride much at all!

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Can't agree more, I have never found this in any other sport. Everyone I've ever come across has been real nice and helpful regardless of skill level, age or what they're riding, Esp in the DH/FR screen. Maybe it's cause everytime you go for a ride could be the day they install the Ti plate in ya........LOL