Northbridge Pump Track - Testing new SLR

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bought a new 7D and tried taking some photos at the pump track sesh on Wed evening, here are the first ones...

lots to learn I know, but there are a couple of cool ones of the boys worth sharing...

Nathan Styling it up

Brett

Brad

Nicho (in the dark still in work clothes, on my bike)

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would never have thought Nicho was in work clothes. Thought he was starting a new fashion trend.

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
5th from the bottom, YES! sick angle, sick shot, sick lighting, sick everything. doesnt look like youve got that much to learn at all!

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is that a lens shadow in some of the wide angle shots? Are you using a built in flash on a wide lens?

Otherwise, looking good.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
great pics guys

I took my camera there for the 2nd ever time of riding the place
managed to spend a whole 20mins there

remember we are XC guys.
i forgot that i left my nd filter and a polarizing filter on the camera.
i left the camera in jpg mode.
the pics are crap but for two 40YO, we had a great time. but we are crap but getting used to the pump track thing.

http://dreggsy.smugmug.com/Other/NorthBridge-Pump-Track/15868559_iS2AX#1189882700_9U92j

enjoy

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow havent seen one of those BMX's for a while!! Vintage!!

Glad you are liking the facility...

all fellow pumpers

4 tonnes of dirt has been dropped off there this morning, for the Miantenance day tomorrow...with enough people there we may be able to get another berm and roller finished which will loop you around without having to go back to the start ramp...

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is that Nicho as in the man behind Rouler? If so, its well cool to see people in the industry to passionate about getting out on the bike!

Looks like a really great setup you guys have.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Everyone

As those that frequent the facility will know, all the rain that we have had over the past few months has left the track in a pretty bad state...

The next maintenance day is scheduled for Sat May 14th...

If you could spare a few hours it would be greatly appreciated...let us know if you can do the whole day, AM or PM. post on the main Northbridge thread

The more we get there the more we can get done...including tweaks and new stuff to add some more flow

Thanks, have a great Easter