Northbridge pump track jam super session 18/12/10

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
:cool:NORTHBRIDGE PUMP TRACK JAM 18th of December.:cool:
SATURDAY ARVO SUPER SESSION
FROM 4PM till when ever (its under lights)
:cool:Come one come all...:cool:
Come and rip some skids:p[video=youtube;UWwRjAzh4R0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWwRjAzh4R0[/video]

Last edited:

bbspecial

Likes Dirt
God damn christmas parties...
I'll be there in the morning instead. Under lights???

P.s. If anyone spots me, black NS Streetlegal

Last edited:

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, due to all the rain and heavy traffic council have asked we rally troops for a maintenance day at th Northbridge Pump track (tentative date 19/2 Saturday).
If you could spare a few hours it would be appreciated

bellsy

Likes Dirt
Will be shredding thredders on the 19th unfortunately, might be keen for an evening riding/digging session tomorrow (sat 5th) though.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a mate and i went there on wednesday.
we were trying to nail a section and my friend cased the jump, which resounded in a loud "F#%K"

In the space of a minute one of the old guys from the golf course came over firstly to blame the tennis players,
He then approached us 2, and we apologized straight away.
but it came off he wasnt to happy with the noise we made. or the fact that we were there in the first place.

so play nice and don't be a swear bear. :)

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a mate and i went there on wednesday.
we were trying to nail a section and my friend cased the jump, which resounded in a loud "F#%K"

In the space of a minute one of the old guys from the golf course came over firstly to blame the tennis players,
He then approached us 2, and we apologized straight away.
but it came off he wasnt to happy with the noise we made. or the fact that we were there in the first place.

so play nice and don't be a swear bear. :)
What? Was he just in the car park? I gotta agree with Josh, but caution with language there would be appreciated as there are often kids with their parents nearby!

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What? Was he just in the car park? I gotta agree with Josh, but caution with language there would be appreciated as there are often kids with their parents nearby!
no he made the effort to come all the way from the golf club, apparently the sound travels quite alot around there.

i dont agree with josh, i wouldnt tell the guy to fuck off as that would riun a decent reputation we are trying to uphold.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I would have been scared too ...

[video=youtube;YLaZIBzekt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLaZIBzekt4[/video]

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hay guys,

I was out there today and spoke to some council worker at the pump track, they were looking at the state of the track after the rain we had last weekend. They have decided to deliver another 2 tonne of the red clay/dirt in the next couple of weeks. They were also asking if anyone have any issue with them cutting a branch of the tree in the middle of the track it has begun to hang down over the inside line, someone has already proped it up.