Norco Range Carbon LE

bgarry

Likes Bikes
Been a long time coming but finally here.

Frame: Range Carbon LE Medium
Shock: Cane Creek DB Air CS XV Can
Fork: Rockshox Pike RCT3 160mm
Handlebars: Enve DH 800mm
Stem: Easton Haven 55mm
Headset: Canecreek
Grips: Specialized
Saddle: Specilaized Phenom Team
Seatpost: Reverb Sealth
Front Brake: Avid X0 Trail
Rear Brake: Avid X0 Trail
Crank: XX1 32T
Pedals: XT trail
Rear Derailleur: XX1
Rear Shifter: XX1
Cassette: XX1
Front Hub: Project 321
Rear Hub: Project 321
Front Rim: Zelvy Carbon 35mm
Rear Rim: Zelvy Carbon 35mm
Tyres: Specialized Butcher (front) Purgatory Control (Rear)

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

Z

Zaf

You need to get yourself some Slik graphics for those XX1 cranks so they have the same Green, then you're done!
She is a pretty looking steed, those Norco's have some really nice lines on them. When do you get her dirty?

bgarry

Likes Bikes
Already got some lime green vinyl for the cranks. Won't get out until next weekend unfortunately.

You need to get yourself some Slik graphics for those XX1 cranks so they have the same Green, then you're done!
She is a pretty looking steed, those Norco's have some really nice lines on them. When do you get her dirty?

Sweet bike! I know you haven't ridden it but what are you thoughts on climbing ability compared to the sight? I'm tossing up between the two. Going to be racing the gravity enduro series on it though most of my normal riding is more trail orientated probably... Do you know the weight penalty for the range? Sorry for all the questions!

bgarry

Likes Bikes
I would fully expect the Sight to be a better climber but from reviews the Range is pretty good for the class of bike. My mates Sight is 12.4Kg stock and my Range came in at 12.6kg with Pedals etc.
If I was running a single bike then it would be the Sight for sure, quite a few people run it with a 150mm Pike which would increase it's ability a bit more.

Sweet bike! I know you haven't ridden it but what are you thoughts on climbing ability compared to the sight? I'm tossing up between the two. Going to be racing the gravity enduro series on it though most of my normal riding is more trail orientated probably... Do you know the weight penalty for the range? Sorry for all the questions!

crim 87

Likes Dirt
this thing is insane your one very lucky boy to how did you manage to get an LE here ?? awsome weight to the new 7.2 carbons weigh 13.4 kg

bgarry

Likes Bikes
Bit of a screw up with the order of my Range 7.1 and no stock worldwide left me with no bike. Distributor was awesome and managed to source me a LE frameset and built it up from there.

crim 87

Likes Dirt
Bit of a screw up with the order of my Range 7.1 and no stock worldwide left me with no bike. Distributor was awesome and managed to source me a LE frameset and built it up from there.

what a legend what shop looked after you ??