Tyres: DMR moto 24 x 2.20
Chain: KMC Z-510 BMX
RIMS: Atom Lab Trail Pimp 24" rims, 36H
FRAME: Chromoly

forks at 150mm

Last edited:

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bike, do you have any photos of the shermans sitting at 150 mm because i have heard they look megerly retarded

brusier

Likes Dirt
Rickystp0 said:
nice bike, do you have any photos of the shermans sitting at 150 mm because i have heard they look megerly retarded
yeah ill put one up ill just take a photo now.

MTBWANNABE

Banned
i just got mine today :D

Can't wait to finish it off!!

Just a question though.. Do they manual easily? No doubt i'll be able to find out pretty quickly.. but still :)

And my first upgrade to you.. would be a new bar/stem.. those axiom bars suck major donkey doodle..

Good work though.. But i didn't realise how popular they were :p

*oh.. and where exactly is the lock-out, or travel adjust thingy.. Like which knob is it? I imagine its the left one.. and you move it about 90degrees to the left yeah? But it doesn't do anything (i can't 'really' push down on them though, as the tires were flat :p)

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
Looks sweet dude one of my mates has the same one, hes put 05 dj 1's new stem and Suicide bars on it.

ill buy your wheels :p

stpFREEEK

Likes Dirt
what gear ratio is that?
and what cranks do u have?
i need a new 3pc for my single speed and am looking at a micro drive how do u like yours?

sorry for being annoying
thanks

MTBWANNABE

Banned
stpFREEEK said:
what gear ratio is that?
and what cranks do u have?
i need a new 3pc for my single speed and am looking at a micro drive how do u like yours?

sorry for being annoying
thanks
I can fill this in (had my first ride of mine today. HOLY SHIT ARE THEY AWSOME!!)

Gear ratio is 13t rear - 28t front (i believe....?) it's very well balanced..

Cranks are actually two piece cranks. (basically same as 3pc, but have the non driveside welded onto the axle..) and they're DMR Cheiftan MK III's.. Very bling, and seem to be exxxxtremely strong.