Night rides - Sydney area

genetic_injury

Likes Dirt
Anyone up for Manly Dam on tuesday night.

I may need to start a bit early as I'll probably have to pick up the missus from a work do in Manly around 9pm

Petercass

Likes Dirt
Sorry luke, I'm out... but I can prolly do all day Monday or Wed night if anyone is keen... al...Tai!

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
sorry can't make tuesday this week ... wednesday night 8ish king street

maybe a little slower on the hills but angrier on the sniggle and downs :) ... might bring the bullit for a change and see if I can avoid the ditch

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I'm a maybe for Wednesday. I 'll let you know on the day.
I'm happy to pick Kev up if you can make it ... pass on my number if needed ...

Kev, also might be something in terms of work for me in your area (guessing) ... be worth having a chat with you a little more ... maybe at the start on the hills so I can slow you down a little ... wah wah wah

Cam ... I also have spare lights now if Grant wants to pedal

genetic_injury

Likes Dirt
Ill be up for something next week too.
My first xc/am ride on my first xc/am bike... This is going to be funny!
What are you doing on the weekend. I'm planning to hit MD at some stage, you should come along. Pretty boring I know but I don't think I'll have the time to travel too far afield.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahh actually have a bit on this weekend, unless you wanna make it after dinner or something...?
otherwise next week? :)

keep me posted when you go and ill see if you can make it...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
No probs ... Cam is out for several weeks as well with a bung shoulder (skatey kids :p)

I'll still be there at 8ish ... not expecting anybody else,so TXT if you tend to go, as I'll be off line until tonight

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
manly dam

thanks guys
Ride was good fun,even with the puncture while talking at the end
See you soon!!

Wednesday 8pm?