Night Ride Midweek Wednesday 12th od December

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
If all the planets align then I'm up for some night riding Ryan. At the moment I'm a maybe due to night flying but the heavens may have other plans for us.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like your signature. I must say that I am particularly fluent in the native tongue of Toowoomba as can be evidenced by my eratic driving behavior.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you guys are going to do any morning rides again. I'm not keen to night rides, but am interested to ride again. Can't do this weekend, but any future rides.

Garry.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Garry If you want to do morning rides I am keen. I can never find anyone to go with. With this rain though it usually means they are harder to plan. I am keen to start doing them again. What day suits?

Usually Sat morning is good. As for the rain, still keen, makes the ground softer for when I come off!

At this stage next Sat (15 Dec) is free so I am keen to go then. I have found a better bike (than last time) to ride.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I felt a bit used then I realised it was because you had me on spider clearing duty from the start Ryan. Very cunning. Still good though. I need imperial allen keys to get into that broken light of mine, do you have those by chance?

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Doing it again this week either wednesday or thursday. Who's keen. Last week's ride was more fun than watching Jason do a dump behind a mail box.

Last edited:

boltz

Likes Dirt
Last week's ride was more fun than watching Jason do a dump behind a mail box.[/QUOTE]

So thats what happened at East Eygpt. I'm dirtier than ever that I've yet to do that ride!

Last edited:

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last week's ride was more fun than watching Jason do a dump behind a mail box.
So thats what happened at East Eygpt. I'm dirtier than ever that I've yet to do that ride![/QUOTE]

Have you been eating mushrooms again Steve?:D

boltz

Likes Dirt
I already put the battery on the charger this morning, then found out that I'm minding the boys Wed night, so I implore you to take pity on me, and do the ride on Thurs night - please.
As for you Jason - stop trying to turn the attention on me!

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I already put the battery on the charger this morning, then found out that I'm minding the boys Wed night, so I implore you to take pity on me, and do the ride on Thurs night - please.
As for you Jason - stop trying to turn the attention on me!

It entirely depends on the weather gods Steve. If it is clear today and tonight, unfortunately I will be taking the window of opportunity as it seems to be raining everytime I want to ride. If it rains though Thursday could just be the ticket.

Don't worry steve we will be doing one again next week. I am keen to make them fairly regular and I am open to different days for future weeks except Fridays or Mondays.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I'm with the other half of the Unofficial Enduro Committee. See you there, weather dependant of course.

EDIT: unless I eat the world's supply of carrots today I'm out. My lights are kaput! Not cheap to fix either so I'm day-only for a while.

Last edited:

Luke.

Likes Dirt
EDIT: unless I eat the world's supply of carrots today I'm out. My lights are kaput! Not cheap to fix either so I'm day-only for a while.
What did I scare you off? :D

What's wrong with them? How much to fix, enough to give Chervy a PM?

Ryan, I maybe able to make Thursday night (work depending) will give you a ring Thursday arvo.