Newtons Nation crash reel promo

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
[video=youtube;Er_DtPa-yCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_DtPa-yCQ[/video]

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Already registered for the downhill so pumped!!!! How many are they expecting to race do you no by any chance?

thecat

Already registered for the downhill so pumped!!!! How many are they expecting to race do you no by any chance?
Hard to tell at this stage. but I'd hope for 200+

Got some big names interested and we test rode a rough version of the track on the weekend and had a blast
Excavator should turn up next week so we can get serious about berms

Last edited:

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
man that sounds awsum!! any sizeable obsticles to be expected? and will this track be available before and after the race? thanks

thecat

man that sounds awsum!! any sizeable obsticles to be expected? and will this track be available before and after the race? thanks
Nothing too huge a. Couple of nice road gaps...

As for availability....

Kinda, it's in fenced off land with a shuttle rd on private property( 3 minute to load up the ute and get to the top...) but we have permission to do a clubbie on it as a tester. We'll get the track finished then work out when

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
sweet are they rd gaps or ROAD GAPS!? haha and does this mean ctmtb will have another club track? and is lithgow currently your only club track?

thecat

sweet are they rd gaps or ROAD GAPS!? haha and does this mean ctmtb will have another club track? and is lithgow currently your only club track?
As I said nothing too huge. Road gaps similar size but a little trickyer and steeper lander than the one at the top of the old state State Mine track

At this stage we have approval as a one off + the clubbie tester. We're hoping they like it...

Last edited:

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Can you describe the exact angle of the jump? and draw a mud map of any rocks leading up to the jump? :p Just making fun

Sounds cool, i watched some video of previous years and it didn't look to amazin. I'm really looking forward to riding this though.

thecat

We need to organise the jump jam again!
So people keep saying yet no one has volunteered to do it.

Last event I was over stretched as the volunteers who had offered to help with the Jump jam failed to show up. So when the promoter offered us the chance to run a DH I decided I'd concentrate on that.

It's very late in the piece but the promoter is not adverse to the idea so if any one is willing to front the money and organise it I suggest they contact him and do it