News report: Wire across track. Justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seems he handed himself in. After this in the new I hope this sort of stuff occurs less. I have seen fishing line across a gap around a gate. It was a pretty lame attempt but could have been nasty.

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What can you do? Brisbane ABC this AM had drivers whingeing that bike lights are blinding them followed by a walker saying riders on paths were selfish (because they use bright lights):confused:.

(Some) People hate bikes and riders. There is no reason for it - there are total di@ks out there. Personally I think we need an attempted murder charge successfully upheld before things change - either for running a bike off a road or for booby-trapping a trail.

Holy crap. Nice to see he got caught for it, but honestly he strung it up a meter high? That's seriously, seriously dangerous.

The worst part about it all though was that he was a high school teacher. Surely he should have a bit more responsibility for people then that. Especially considering he probably knew quite a few of the riders using that trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.