Newly Released Bikes General

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a DH bike. I have never raced it and it doesn't get a tonne of use these days, but damn I want a Yalla!
It's crossed my mind frm time to time how good it would be riding DH bike but with a wide range cassette and AXS dropper post and 38mm fork.

Some probably pedal ok but damn that travel and composed descending would be stellar.

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
It's crossed my mind frm time to time how good it would be riding DH bike but with a wide range cassette and AXS dropped post and 38mm fork.

Some probably pedal ok but damn that travel and composed descending would be stellar.
I've been gathering and making a few things to basically do this to my old TR450. Seat tube angle will be awful but it will be interesting to see how it goes running slightly shorter travel with a dropper post

moorey

call me Mia
As someone with skin in the game (ordered a frame before the administration) I am not so positive. I'm currently trying to get my money back through my credit card so wont go into too much detail, but in short, I've been fed a heap of optimistic promises for a few months followed by complete silence and no response to queries.
In this revised/relaunched company, there has been no mention of honouring orders made before the administration and I suspect there are going to be plenty of people like me that will be screwed over if they haven't already taken steps to recover their money. I would love to be proven wrong and I really hope they can continue to make great frames but I wont be buying one. My bank said they should be able to make a determination on my card transaction dispute in coming days, so hopefully I wont be one of the people who get screwed over.
As someone else with skin in the game, I would say some pretty unfair assumptions were made by the looks of it.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
As someone else with skin in the game, I would say some pretty unfair assumptions were made by the looks of it.
Main difference here is you got your frame before all this went down (unless you've ordered another and kept it quiet)
I think I'd be freaking out too if I were in the same boat.

BKMad

Likes Dirt
And a few posts later I noted that I had been proven wrong and am happy to have been proven wrong. Easy to assume the worst when the company that owes you a frame worth thousands wont communicate with you.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
That your @placebo? I actually like that colour on that frame.

That linkage just looks like it'd be amazingly supple. Just looks like everything's ready to move in the path of least resistance!
Each to their own, never been a fan of Pole full suss frames and this eeb hurts my eyes

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Each to their own, never been a fan of Pole full suss frames and this eeb hurts my eyes
I said I like the colour, and that I though the suspension looks like it'd be very effective. I stopped there for a reason. :p

I do respect that they came up with something unique at least.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Yeah, it's mine, had it a week. Not my only eeb. Been full eeb since the second covid shutdown, just ride eebs six days a week on trails I like if I can. Haven't touched a road bike since. Suspension feels good so far, still a bit of riding and fiddling to do. Just changed the fork from 38 to the Zeb, will try my 40 on it down the track.

True.jpg

moorey

call me Mia
And a few posts later I noted that I had been proven wrong and am happy to have been proven wrong. Easy to assume the worst when the company that owes you a frame worth thousands wont communicate with you.
And you also said you received a lot of optimistic promises. So it sounds like there was ample communication, you just didn’t believe them.

moorey

call me Mia
Main difference here is you got your frame before all this went down (unless you've ordered another and kept it quiet)
I think I'd be freaking out too if I were in the same boat.
I imagine you would, yes. That’s the world we live in now. Panic first, think later.

Oh, and put it on blast on social media.