Newly Released Bikes General

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Ha, straight conversion is $6k so allowing for all the usual local taxes I would say it will be a $6800 frame :oops:
Yeah comment on PB:

It's true:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah comment on PB:

View attachment 377080

It's true:

View attachment 377079
Maybe ask @Jpez and @komdotkom about their customer experiences before buying. ;)

creaky

XMAS Plumper

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
You're waaaaaay late for April fools...

Seriously, I love that Nextie make some niche stuff, but that is well out there.
if you have a mullet bike with a 36er front wheel and a bmx 20" rear, that's a modern penny farthing right there. ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You're waaaaaay late for April fools...

Seriously, I love that Nextie make some niche stuff, but that is well out there.
Curve cycling made one called the Titanosaur about a year ago, Jesse Carlsson rides it on recce rides for the Race-to-the-Rock and the likes. It is happening but its a bloody big bike. Wont be able to fit Emily Batty on one.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Curve cycling made one called the Titanosaur about a year ago, Jesse Carlson rides it on recce rides for the Race-to-the-Rock and the likes. It is happening but its a bloody big bike. Wont be able to fit Emily Batty on one.

View attachment 377220
Ever heard of a Battybidon?

I'd happily stick her in my main triangle.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Curve cycling made one called the Titanosaur about a year ago, Jesse Carlson rides it on recce rides for the Race-to-the-Rock and the likes. It is happening but its a bloody big bike. Wont be able to fit Emily Batty on one.

View attachment 377220
I'd like to see Sarah 'the hammer' Hammond on this. Pretty sure she'd ride straight over the rock, and keep on going, right into Pyongyang.

And in probably in less time than it'd take me to ride to the pub and back...

it's a nice bridge...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'd like to see Sarah 'the hammer' Hammond on this. Pretty sure she'd ride straight over the rock, and keep on going, right into Pyongyang.
I've rode with Sarah a few years back, not sure she'd fit on it... but yeah any bike and she's gone.