New Years day ride Gormans Gap

v1llage1d1ot

Likes Dirt
I'll be up for that, however it will have to be new years day as I have been roped into some other commitments on New years eve.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where's gorman's gap? sounds like it might have some steep uppy bits...?
As if the pizza cutters can't handle it.

Gorman's Gap is out past Kmart. This ride has got a long climb in it but it would be easier than the climb at Cabarlah.

New years day sounds like a plan. 6.00am start meeting at the corner of ruthven and Nelson st. I will change heading. Forecast is good for new years day.

Luke.

Likes Dirt
Have to be in BrisVegas by 1pm, but I think there will be time to squeeze a ride in before hand. Count me in.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that early on new years day.....most people will probably too tied up from the night before
Thank you for your pearl of wisdom. Already 5 people have confirmed their attendance and the thread is 1 day old. Judging by the fact that normally 5-7 people attend these rides I would say most people won't be too tied up at all.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
that early on new years day.....most people will probably too tied up from the night before
Were you thinking of coming out with us? We don't want to delay much more than 0600 because it can get frightfully hot here sometimes. It would be nice for some of the Brisbane boys to come up for a cross country ride with us.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry couldn't make this one, sick kids make for a bad nights sleep and no entusisum for getting up at 5.30am