new world disorder 10

pwaydrive-fan

Likes Dirt
this might be a little old but i have finnally watched movie and it fricken ROCKS!
just wondering if anyone had their opionin would wanna post it up?

pwaydrive-fan

Likes Dirt
i orded the dvd from america and i just got here yesterday and it is the best mountain biking movie ever
you really should watch it
its fantastic

lach92

Likes Bikes
Anyone know when it is to be released here?
Totally want to see it, the trailer looks awesome so want to get it so badly.

cheers

S.

ex offender
In the past I haven't been a huge fan of the NWD films, they were mostly just the same old crap - big cliff hucks/gaps, tons of dirtjumping, and one token downhilling segment, all shot in super-slow-mo in order to stretch out both minutes of footage into a full hour "feature" whilst attempting to make out that the riders are all rockstars blah blah.

However I saw NWD10 last week and it really was a big step up from all the others I've seen. Still tons of dirtjump/slopestyle stuff which I find pretty tedious but for the most part the filming/editing and music was top notch. Way less slow-mo, way less try-hard music, and some genuinely innovative stuff. Worth watching for sure, definitely the best NWD of the lot.

ordie

Likes Bikes
In the past I haven't been a huge fan of the NWD films, they were mostly just the same old crap - big cliff hucks/gaps, tons of dirtjumping, and one token downhilling segment, all shot in super-slow-mo in order to stretch out both minutes of footage into a full hour "feature" whilst attempting to make out that the riders are all rockstars blah blah.

However I saw NWD10 last week and it really was a big step up from all the others I've seen. Still tons of dirtjump/slopestyle stuff which I find pretty tedious but for the most part the filming/editing and music was top notch. Way less slow-mo, way less try-hard music, and some genuinely innovative stuff. Worth watching for sure, definitely the best NWD of the lot.
I agree that the last few havent been up to scatch but reading the comments on it ill have to watch it. SOUNDS GOOD

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
What do you mean riders in movies like nwd and the seasons might not be rockstars but they are legends
Did we make ourselves a new account just so we could argue with S.? Afraid of getting flamed or banned?:D
Funny that's your 1st post!

JaylikesDH

Likes Dirt
I had a look at the trailer and it looked great

Please post up were you got it from in the states, so we can all get a copy before 2010 :rolleyes:

S.

ex offender
What do you mean riders in movies like nwd and the seasons might not be rockstars but they are legends
Great post mate :rolleyes:. Many of the NWD films tried to make out that "pro freeriders" were a far bigger deal than they actually are. Nobody outside the MTB community knows or cares who they are, it was just lame as a duck. And not a metaphorical lame duck, an actual duck with a walking impediment. Maybe one that had stepped on a landmine or something.

Fortunately NWD10 cuts that crap out, got rid of a lot of the unnecessary slow-mo, and had a lot of innovative, well-shot and genuinely impressive riding in it. Way less try-hard than the previous movies, way more entertaining/inspiring, and much more befitting of the obviously huge budget they have.

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
So I still didn't see where you can purchase NWD10???

Santa has to find a copy... ;)

We picked up NWD9 in Canada but I won't be there before Christmas (unless I get PFP to send it back for me).