New to DH and looking for Tracks in Coffs/Grafton area!!!

Harro69

Cannon Fodder
Hi all,
My name is Wayne and Im new to DH riding.I live in Grafton and would appreciate any help in locating DH tracks and people to ride with. Have been riding XC for a while but prefer to go "down hills" rather than peddling up them!! If you can help but dont want to post track locations, please p/m me and i will keep info private. Already know of and have ridden Mt Coramba, but am sure people must have other tracks. Am always keen for a ride, and generally have most (not all/ im a shift worker) my days off work during the week. If you can assist please reply!!!
Cheers Harro69

heckles

Squid
there is a few tracks north of you

around the lismore area is getting good of late. and a place near alstonville to. both for dh and xc.

FLE

Likes Dirt
hey mate welcome to rotorburn.
if your looking to get into the AM/DH scene around that area, i know Dozer and Shreiking Violet are well known to know all places and tracks around the area. you should look them up as they arent to hard to find around rotorburn. what are you running at the moment?

Harro69

Cannon Fodder
hey mate welcome to rotorburn.
if your looking to get into the AM/DH scene around that area, i know Dozer and Shreiking Violet are well known to know all places and tracks around the area. you should look them up as they arent to hard to find around rotorburn. what are you running at the moment?
Thanks FLE, bought a 2011 Glory01 back in January. I know its a bit flash for a first bike, but i enjoy riding and thought why not!!

Harro69

Cannon Fodder
DH Tracks

around the lismore area is getting good of late. and a place near alstonville to. both for dh and xc.
Hi Heckles, thanks for the reply. Would you mind if i add you as a friend and p/m you about more details. Am looking for people to ride with also, as im new to sport and dont know any DH riders!!
Thanks Wayne/ HARRO69

COGO46

Likes Bikes
Hi all,
My name is Wayne and Im new to DH riding.I live in Grafton and would appreciate any help in locating DH tracks and people to ride with. Have been riding XC for a while but prefer to go "down hills" rather than peddling up them!! If you can help but dont want to post track locations, please p/m me and i will keep info private. Already know of and have ridden Mt Coramba, but am sure people must have other tracks. Am always keen for a ride, and generally have most (not all/ im a shift worker) my days off work during the week. If you can assist please reply!!!
Cheers Harro69
Bungabee has some good DH areas mate also a place near alstonville is good for all sorts few short DH runs very fun

heckles

Squid
there will be a few of us hitting our local free ride spot this weekend good bunch of riders and great place to ride more then welcome to come if you want

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
I'm heading north from Coffs on sunday week. Would love to ride some DH up that way if anyones riding monday after next, or tuesday.

heckles

Squid
would love to but gotta work but if you need any info about local trails just ask, i had a hand in building all of them.

bpow

Likes Dirt
would love to but gotta work but if you need any info about local trails just ask, i had a hand in building all of them.
I have wondered who made the trails. If your responsable, well done, love it!!!
I feel I owe you a beer. Ha ha

Last edited:

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry for a slight hijack but roughly whereabouts is Uralba? Haven't managed to get back on the trails since moving south to here, but would like to