New Specialized Demo 8 I 2014, ride test

Yeh, I'm 43 - meet the dinosaurs!

I could not ride without some sort of eye protection. For DH, these days thats usually sunnies. For road a couple of pairs of replaceable lens sunnies also - for road the eyes dry out too much without good wrap-around lenses. I have not worn goggles for two years now.
Thanks for your advice, I think that so far I have not felt the need because I already wear glasses ... prescription ones .. But I will try goggles for DH next time !!
The founder of Dinosaur group !!

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
I am 42 (for a few days longer) so I am dinosaur age as well!
Looks like there's a few dinosaurs round these parts...hehe.. And 43 is the number... I'll be 43 in Dec :):)

Thanks for your advice, I think that so far I have not felt the need because I already wear glasses ... prescription ones .. But I will try goggles for DH next time !!
The founder of Dinosaur group !!
I used to wear goggles all the time just to keep the crap out of my eyes. But as I've aged I found my depth perception really gets affected when I wear them. I've tried sunnies, different/coloured lenses with the same result. Now I ride with a mud guard and that does a pretty good job of keeping the crud out of my eyes.

Btw, the thing that goggles has over sunnies is sweat control.... Nothing like a chunk of sweat hitting the inside of your sun glasses lense mid run ..haha