New Pinarello bikes... S**t hot.

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
so is there technical merit behind the wavy stays/forks, or is it just to look hot? (cos it does...)

setonz

Likes Dirt
Yep saw the full range at the expo on monday....very very sweet. The white/silver/red FP7 got my vote as the best looking frame.

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So when do you pick yours up Dave, and how cheap will you sell your existing one to me for!?

junior

get out of my grill
too bad they still break davo. very hot though.

new cannondales are the gun, cant beat them

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Still 160g heavier than a Scott Addict frame set... at least your pocket will be a whole lot lighter though to compensate.

floody

Wheel size expert
Still 160g heavier than a Scott Addict frame set... at least your pocket will be a whole lot lighter though to compensate.
The Pinarello is a shitload more than 160g better though.

We've got a green Prince with Di2 on it at work...Holy Pricetag Batman!

Last edited:

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
True. But the Dogma is in a different league than the Scott. Even the FP7 has a better ride than the Addict.

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Pinarellos just don't do it for me.

What does is the 5 or 6 Pro Machines up at the shop. Man it's dangerous for your wallet.

superfamtasich

Likes Bikes
Im with floddy that scott can't compeate with pinarello or the new malvern star oppys. So what if the frames are lighter that doesn't have anything to do with there geometry and how they feel to ride.

You can't fool me silly sola sports employee :cool:I made a rhyme