New Intense Spider 275

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You're not very smart are you? Do you think that as the distributor of intense bikes in Australia they wouldn't be aware if copyright laws? Do you think it's not possible that as the distributor of this brand that they just might have access to images to use as they like for advertising etc? Just like this post?

I'm not a fan of intense bikes at all and I think that any company spending money tooling up for a new (heavy) trail bike made if alloy is crazy in this carbon thirsty market. I'm also not a fan of idiot trolls. Back to your cave fool.
Lol read the whole lot before posting. I was posting the link as I HAD posted a picture without the source , Not the OP he can do what he wants. So I added a link as to where I found the image, I wasn't accusing the OP of breaching copyright laws hahahaha I will put an 'I' in there to make it more clear...

Last edited:

lmcd

Likes Bikes
Wow, what a whining pack of miserable fuckers who for the life of them can't accept that handmade quality engineering costs more than a mass produced plastic frame out of a Thai cookie cutter.
Let me assume that your communist idealologies also means that people who buy rolexs are morons because a swatch watch also tells the time?
That a Mercedes is stupid because Holdens can carry 5 people too?

It's unfortunate that some people can't just accept that others may like something for the qualities that they neglect to see.

Personally I'd get plenty of pleasure swinging a leg over this thing knowing I'm riding something just that little bit special.

stirk

Burner
Wow, what a whining pack of miserable fuckers who for the life of them can't accept that handmade quality engineering costs more than a mass produced plastic frame out of a Thai cookie cutter.
Let me assume that your communist idealologies also means that people who buy rolexs are morons because a swatch watch also tells the time?

It's unfortunate that some people can't just accept that others may like something for the qualities that they neglect to see.

Personally I'd get plenty of pleasure swinging a leg over this thing knowing I'm riding something just that little bit special.
You sound like a person that knows quality, hence you must be quality. I wouldn't mind swinging my leg over you, you quality person you.

A mate had a Merc, piece of crap it was, another mate a Holden, great car. Swings and rounds abouts there.

Rolex versus swatch, swatch wins, no thief will cut my hand off for a swatch.

Me, I can buy a new car but choose to drive a 25 year old Toyota Hilux because I know what quality really is. :first:

Hand made frame welded by a hung over American on a Monday morning versus a computer controlled machine made frame...

The American frame is the Communist one, employs people not machines to work.

I know what you are trying to say so don't hate me, hate your post.

moorey

call me Mia

whoa there, Mr sweeping statement. I think the crux of people's criticism is that its HEAVY for what it's meant to be. $6000 should buy you a lot of carbon parts to make that lighter than 13.35 (without pedals, I'll wager).
FWIW:
I said I liked it.
OP/distro is an absolutely top bloke.
I ride an intense. American handmade doesn't guarantee a better bike.

indica

Serial flasher
Fuck me what a way to ruin a thread.
Bike looks cool.
I'd consider one if I had the coin and wanted a short travel trail bike.

Fuck carbon, buy whatever. I have just bought an alloy enduro bike myself.

stirk

Burner
Fuck me what a way to ruin a thread.
Bike looks cool.
I'd consider one if I had the coin and wanted a short travel trail bike.

Fuck carbon, buy whatever. I have just bought an alloy enduro bike myself.
This thread is just getting warm!

From the beginning the thread was cold, facebook had the heat.

MARKL

Eats Squid
Nice bike. Reviews sounds good. Weight? Bit high but not end of the world for a trail bike.

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In the spirit of the thread, are we taking bets on whether or not the frames are straight or how long it'll take to crack one? :behindsofa:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I guess people like to argue + say things to each other they wouldnt say face to face .
Why else does every thread get polarized with people reacting + taking extreme points of view ?
Is that what makes an interesting thread ?
Basically I love boutique brands I have Titus + SC but MB, who is a great bloke knows how to bait + do advertorials.

Intense1

Banned
You've gotta be joking.

Countless people have had crooked frames from factory, and a staggering amount of frames have failed.

Merida is superior quality :ranger:

Last edited:

stinkytodamax

Likes Dirt
Heavy, expensive trail bikes with short rear ends and great geo for shredding are in fashion. Enduro that was so 2014.

Kona process 111, Transition Smuggler, Banshee Phantom seem to be leading the way. Evils got the one up with the carbon following but the frames have to stay together. This intense is in a similar vein.

BTW I'd very happily ride any of these bikes but the cost of a new bike is just getting getting out of hand.

If Alloy is good enough for lopes perhaps I can give up plastic fantastic frames for something more honest but $2700 for a Smuggler frame WTF.

Last edited: