Narooma MTB Trails

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
didn't stop in here, but drove past on the way out of town on saturday morning. car park was full and a few cars along the highway. might be good for a trip out of school holidays

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Did you end up riding there?
Sure did. Great trails, some good variety and nice features, something for all levels.

The shuttles in the gravity area were quick and the trails are all fairly short there, but good fun and varied.

It was a bit weird that the actual downhill type trails weren't shuttled.

The pedal up in the playground area was easy, good bang for buck with climbing to descent/ fun ratio.

Worth a visit for sure! 2 days would be good, I missed a few of the trails that I would have liked to ride, but got a lot in in the half day that was cut a little short with a mechanical.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Sure did. Great trails, some good variety and nice features, something for all levels.

The shuttles in the gravity area were quick and the trails are all fairly short there, but good fun and varied.

It was a bit weird that the actual downhill type trails weren't shuttled.

The pedal up in the playground area was easy, good bang for buck with climbing to descent/ fun ratio.

Worth a visit for sure! 2 days would be good, I missed a few of the trails that I would have liked to ride, but got a lot in in the half day that was cut a little short with a mechanical.
Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear. I haven't planned it yet but I might head down for a weekend with the family in March or aimilar. Its close enough to home to drive there after work and not take any time off work.